Just as Vietnamese cuisine is all about yin and yang, this trip is well-balanced. Experience guided tours through local markets, test your skills in cooking classes, and enjoy lavish meals at some of the country’s best restaurants.
Evening, enjoy a Welcome Dinner with traditional Vietnamese music will give you a first taste of Vietnamese cuisine and their culture.
Stay overnight in Hanoi.
Then it’s hands-on as you return to the centre and learn how to make a traditional dish. You also have the option to purchase many of the tools and spices used during the class. Enjoy your lunch with your own cooked dishes.
Stay overnight in Hanoi.
After breakfast, transfer to airport to take a flight to Hoi An Ancient Town, an UNESCO World Heritage site. On arrival, pick up and transfer to visit Cham Museum and Marble Mountain in Da Nang before drive to Hoi An and spend the afternoon for a walking tour around this enchanting port town of Hoi an, follow the narrow lanes lined with centuries-old houses influenced by Chinese, Japanese, French and European architectures and visit its numerous places of interest: the 400-year old Japanese Covered Bridge, the Phuc Kien Assembly Halls, the Tan Ky old house, the local market…
Around the town you can see numerous art galleries and tailor shops. You are also free to get some made-to-order clothes if you like.
Stay overnight in Hoi An.
Stay overnight in Hoi an.
Stay overnight in Hoi An
Next stop is the War Remnants Museum, operated by the Vietnamese government, an incipient form of museum opened on September 4, 1975, as the "Exhibition House for US and Puppet Crimes, located in the premises of the former United States Information Agency building. Continue to visit City Hall, Ho Chi Minh Monument and Central Post Office which was constructed when Vietnam was part of French Indochina in the early 20th century. Right nearby, you can see Notre Dame Cathedral, a magnificent building located in the heart of the city and was established by French colonists.
Stay overnight in Saigon.
- 9 nights at centrally located & well selected Comfort hotels (3 star-hotel).
[Superior (4 star-hotel), Luxury (5- star hotel), High-end (best of the best hotel) properties are also available upon request ]
- 1 night on board in Halong bay
- 9 breakfasts, 7 lunches & 3 dinners
- Cooking classes and entrance fee and sightseeing fee as listed in the itinerary
- Experienced English speaking tour guide (other languages upon request)
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Private boat in the Mekong delta
- Visa pre-approval letter (complimentary)
- Drinking water & tissue and Asianway's gifts (complimentary)
- Local taxes & Service charge
- Domestic flight tickets with airport tax ( see reference below)
- Visa stamp fee (required upon arrival)
- All drink and meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
Most countries in South East Asia require you to obtain a visa. Please check carefully with your travel specialist regarding specific visa requirements for each country you plan to visit as the legislation does change frequently. Thailand offers a free visa on arrival to most nationalities. Other countries including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar offer a “visa-on-arrival” service which requires you to pay a fee at the airport, or you may prefer to obtain this in advance through the relevant embassy or a visa agent. For visa-on-arrival in Vietnam, you must submit some paperwork before you arrive.
This is an option to get your visa for Vietnam instead of getting visa at the Vietnam consulate in your country.
Send us a quick inquiry so that we can offer you an itinerary
with price for your information. This short inquiry is FREE and
NOT a commitment for booking.