Come to Temple of Literature to learn more about Vietnam under the influence of Chinese Confucianism. The Temple of Literature, besides its historical and cultural significance, shows a light on how Vietnamese people appreciate education and enlightenment of the mind. You can also learn more about some of the brightest minds and literature talents throughout Vietnamese history.
>>> More in our Ultimate Hanoi Travel Guide
- Location: Quoc Tu Giam Street
- Opening days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday
- Opening hours: In summer ( From April to October) : 07:30-17:30; In winter (From October to April) : 08:00-17:00
- Admission Fee: Adult: 30,000 VND (~US$ 1.3) for Vietnamese and foreigners; Students: 15,000 VND (~US$ 0.7) (ID, students card required); Children under 15: Free
- Dress code: do not wear these items: hats, shorts, miniskirts and tank-top inside worshipping/sanctuary halls.