Meal provided: Lunch
Morning tour: 8:00 am – 12.00 – 12:30 pm
You will be picked up by local tour guides at the hotel.
You will be driven to Hoi An Market (around half an hour), you can feel the bustle of the morning market, and have an opportunity to have direct contact with sellers.
You might also learn some tips for “bargaining” when going shopping
Our tour guides will introduce to you the necessary ingredients for cooking classes. Then you will have a sightseeing tour along the Thu Bon River and Cua Dai beat by boat. On the river, you have a chance to contemplate the river’s beauty in the countryside of Vietnam.
Next, you can get some loveable handmade souvenirs made from nipa palm leaves such as hats, watches, and rings… When you do it on a bamboo basket boat, you will immerse natural beauty of the nipa palm forest.
Then be welcome in our restaurant. Here, after you use welcome drinking, you paint on a bamboo Sieve by yourself
In the end, participate in a cooking class with our chefs. Cooking classes will take place within 2 hours, the chef will teach you how to cook Vietnamese cultural cuisine. Then you can enjoy Vietnamese food made by yourself. Finally, drop it off at your hotel. End of tour.
– Fresh spring roll without the rice paper
– Deep-fried spring roll
– Rice pancake with fresh salad
– Grill eggplant with tomato sauce
– Seasonal fresh fruits
Back to top
Our prices shown are per person
Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suite your requirements, but may incur price changes.
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Bamboo boat trip
- Travel by private, air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced, safe driver
- Private English speaking guide with legal license
- 01 bottle of mineral water/ pax/ day and souvenir
- All taxes and service charge
- Bank fees for both sides (Prefer cash on arrival)
- Visa letter of approval to Vietnam
- Vietnam stamping visa fee (25 USD/pax/single entry)
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping)
- Tipping for guide, driver
- Drinks and other meals which are not indicated in the program
- Travel insurance
- International air ticket and airport tax
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, flood), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc…
- Other services which are not mentioned clearly in the “Including” item
Back to top
Service Details During The Trip
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
- Private Local Tour Guide You will have legally licensed local tour guide in each destination, from welcome and farewell you at the airport. Your guide will guide, help, assist and taking care of you in order to make your tour worry-free. The good guide for you means we arrange the right guide. Asianwaytravel.com will arrange tour guide base on the feature of the itinerary and consists of the group, to maximize your experiences in traveling.
- Private Drivers & Vehicle Safety is first priority for transportation. A well maintained good condition car with legal business licensed and an experienced driver to make sure you are in safe hands. To maximize your comfort and joyful experience with driving service, cold drinking water, cold towel and soft drink are provided in the car.
- Local Flavor Meals Don’t worry about meals; we select both restaurants and menus for you. Asianwaytravel.com will select clean and good environment restaurants for our customer. Menu is also carefully selected by us to ensure you try different food every meal.
We will recommend and arrange local cuisine since it is part of the cultural experience while traveling. We also recommend dinners are free on your own so you can choose your favorite food by yourself under necessary assistance of your local guide.
- Well-Selected Hotels Comfort and good value is our priority for choosing hotels for our customers. Comfort of mattress and bedding, joyful decoration style, user friendly facilities, good service and good breakfast!
Most countries in South East Asia require you to obtain a visa. Please check carefully with your travel specialist regarding specific visa requirements for each country you plan to visit as the legislation does change frequently. Thailand offers a free visa on arrival to most nationalities. Other countries including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar offer a “visa-on-arrival” service which requires you to pay a fee at the airport, or you may prefer to obtain this in advance through the relevant embassy or a visa agent. For visa-on-arrival in Vietnam, you must submit some paperwork before you arrive.
This is an option to get your visa for Vietnam instead of getting visa at the Vietnam consulate in your country.
We will send the visa approval letter via email to you after 7 working days.
- Step 1: Provide us your application details
• Your full name (as exactly seen on your passport)
• Your gender
• Your date of birth
• Your nationality
• Your passport number
• Your passport expiration dates ( with at least 3 vacats pagess and valid for at least 6 months)
• Date of arrival ( dd/mm/yy)
• Date of exit (dd/mm/yy)
• Arrival airport
- Step 2: Process your visa information into a visa application
We will contact you for reviewing your visa information and then submit your application on your behalf to Vietnam Immigration department and follow other procedures pursuant to the regulations of Immigration department to get Visa approval letter granted by Immigration department.
After we obtain the visa approval letter from the Immigration department for you, we will forward you a scanned copy of it by email (Your visa information then have been recorded to the Visa system of the Vietnam Immigration department).
Step 3: Get your visa stamp on your arrival
Just print the approval letter out, prepare 2 passport sized photos and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($25 for single entry visa; $50 for 1 month multiple entry visa ). Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports.
Upon arrival at Vietnam’s airport, expect a simple form to fill in (or you can download here to fill beforehand), present the visa approval letter, passport, photos to the Immigration officer inside the counter and look for a place to hear your name be called to get the passport back and pay for the stamping fee. The actual process takes around 15 minutes without hassle or trouble.
For those who is applicable for E-visa, our travel experts will consult case by case.
Back to top