With great food, lush scenery and warm, friendly locals, your whole family will fall in love with Vietnam. There is so much to share and experience together within 10 days - the culture, flavors, and highlights of a Vietnamese adventure your family will always remember.
Meal provided: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
This morning, start the journey from Hanoi to Pu Luong. Stop at Thung Khe Pass for a nice view, relax your legs, drink some tea, and even taste local corn.
You enter Pu Luong Nature Reserve by road via a breathtaking mountain pass giving you a panoramic view of the whole valley. You arrive at your accommodation in time for a delicious lunch, followed by free time to explore the beautiful retreat, with its captivating panoramic views and tranquil setting.
You have the chance to get close to village life and interact with locals living in the hills above the Retreat. A glimpse at daily life, walk around working farmland and rice fields and get to know more about the local culture. Walking back to the retreat for a nice dinner. 5 km easy walk – 2,5 hours
Stay overnight in Pu Luong
Tour prices shown are 'per person', based on a traveling party of at least 4 adults, and sharing a room.
However, you also earn money by using the "Find travel mate" button above to invite your friend's family or traveler forum members to book this tour with you.
The 'Single supplement' applies to single travelers who require their own room and needs to be added to the tour price.
• 9 nights at centrally located & well-selected Comfort hotels (3 star-hotel). [ Superior (4 star-hotel), Luxury (5-star hotel), and High-end (best of the best hotel) properties are also available upon request ]
• 9 breakfasts, 6 lunches & 2 dinner
• Entrance fee and sightseeing fee as listed in the itinerary
• Experienced English-speaking tour guide (other languages upon request)
• All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
• Boat trip in Halong Bay and Mekong Delta
• Visa pre-approval letter (complimentary)
• Drinking water & tissue
• Local taxes & Service charge
• Domestic flight tickets with airport tax ( see reference below)
• Visa stamp fee (required upon arrival)
• All drinks and meals do not listed in the itinerary.
• Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
• Insurance, gratuities, and personal expenses.
• Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
1. All of our itineraries can be tailor-made to suit your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Please click on the “Tailor this trip" button and complete the requested information for us. Upon receipt, our travel consultant will customize the best value vacation for your kind consideration. Please note: Changes CAN be made to the itinerary after our initial quote, but may result in a price change also!
2. We are aware that a good tour must have good hotels. In Indochina in particular (Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos) hotel prices make up the major expense of your holiday. Therefore, we would like to clarify how we define these charges:
3. Child policy:
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
Most countries in South East Asia require you to obtain a visa. Please check carefully with your travel specialist regarding specific visa requirements for each country you plan to visit as the legislation does change frequently. Thailand offers a free visa on arrival to most nationalities. Other countries including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar offer a “visa-on-arrival” service which requires you to pay a fee at the airport, or you may prefer to obtain this in advance through the relevant embassy or a visa agent. For visa-on-arrival in Vietnam, you must submit some paperwork before you arrive.
This is an option to get your visa for Vietnam instead of getting visa at the Vietnam consulate in your country.
Great Family Holiday in Vietnam
It was family reunion trip and impossible to organize ourselves as we are 8 people from different parts of the world( US, Canada and Korea). However, Mrs. Mai Phi made it happened for us. We booked 10 days private tour in November, booked through Asianwaytravel. Everything was organized perfectly and went so smoothly. It was great the way everything was organized and planned for us. The hotels were clean, comfortable, friendly staffs and the guides were courteous, knowledgeable, always ready to be of assistance. Domestic flights were also comfortable. I would highly recommend Asianway Travel if you want to experience
DestinationsHanoi - Halong - Danang - H...
Price from US$ 675 / person
Send us a quick inquiry so that we can offer you an itinerary
with price for your information. This short inquiry is FREE and
NOT a commitment for booking.