Travelers will get the chance to understand what the cuisine from Northern to Central Vietnam is like as well as visit relics, natural scenes, and cultural markets through this tour. There are a lot of activities to enjoy.
Meal Provided: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
07.30-08.00: You will be picked up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and transferred to Ha Long (For guests booking Limousine Bus or shuttle bus only).
11:30-12:00 Upon arrival at Tuan Chau International Cruise Port, you will enjoy a warm welcome by our cruise staff in the waiting lounge and complete check-in procedure.
12:00 Upon boarding Amanda Cruise, our crew welcome you with a refreshing drink and cold towel before checking into your cabin. The vessel leaves Tuan Chau Marina, taking you on an exciting journey to discover the beauty of Ha Long Bay. Along the way, you can enjoy the view of some of the most beautiful spots in Ha Long and admire the grandeur of the Bay with thousands of limestone islands while the vessel heads to Trinh Nu Cave.
Enjoy your lunch at our luxurious restaurant on board while the vessel cruises toward Trinh Nu cave.
14.00: You return to your cabin for a short rest and prepare for kayaking activities in Trinh Nu Cave area.
15.00: You will be transferred to Trinh Nu Cave by tender.
Arriving at Trinh Nu Cave area, you will take part in kayaking activitie here. To get to Trinh Nu beach, you need to kayak around thousand-year-old limestone formations and then walk for 5 minutes through Trinh Nu cave. Trinh Nu beach will amaze you with its white sand, emerald water and mild pleasant weather condition.
17.30-18.00 Back on board, you will participate in Sunset party & cooking class while the vessel cruises toward the shore. You can enjoy relaxing moments while sipping a cup of traditional Vietnamese tea or coffee on the sundeck amid wonderful scenery and beautiful sunset. Ha Long Bay is calm during the day, but when the sun goes down, the Bay becomes even more tranquil and peaceful.
You will be instructed to make delicious traditional Vietnamese steamed rice rolls by our chef and then enjoy the rolls made on your own.
17.30-18.30 Happy hour – BUY 2 DRINK GET 1 FOR FREE
19.30 Gala Dinner. Enjoy your dinner on the Sundeck (if the weather is favorable)
20.30 After dinner, you will enjoy a peaceful view of the Bay at night on the deck. You can also participate in evening activities such as massage (subject to additional charge), herbal wood foot bath in your room (free of charge 01 herbal bag for each cabin) or enjoying music and some drinks at Sky Bar while admiring breathtaking view of the Bay at night and squid fishing.
The cruise ship anchors for your peaceful night stay in quiet areaStay overnight on board Ha Long Bay
06.30-07.00 Enjoy a light breakfast with coffee, tea, cake and fruit.
07.30 Exploring Sung Sot cave. This is one of the largest and most beautiful caves in Ha Long Bay. The cave has some unique rock formations which couldn’t be found anywhere else. The path to the mouth of Sung Sot Cave is under a canopy of leaves. Walking through steep stone steps, tourists may have the feeling of climbing on mountains and experience the excitement as if they are stepping to the sky.
08.30-09.30 Back on board, you can rest in your room, enjoy the herbal foot bath prepared by our crew, sunbathe on the sundeck, take pictures of Ha Long Bay or shop for souvenirs on the boat.
09.30 Check-out time.
Please put your luggage outside your cabin and leave the room key at the reception desk. Our staff will transfer your luggage to the waiting area. While waiting, you can shop for some products of Amanda cruise.
10.00 Enjoy early lunch buffet at the restaurant on the 2nd floor and settle the bills if any.11.00 Arrival at Tuan Chau Marina, transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi.
Meal Provided: Breakfast, Lunch
Start our trip to Ba Na Hills, a hill station and resort located in the Truong Son Mountain west of the city of Danang. The station, advertised as “the Dalat of Danang province” by local tourism authorities, was founded in 1919 by French colonists. A trip by cable car will offer you a chance to admire the panorama of Ba Na Hills, spring stream, Danang city, and Danang coast from your cabin at the height of 1,487 meters above sea level. During your time on the mountain, enjoy a visit to:
Meal Provided: Breakfast, Lunch
This morning, on the way to Hoi An Ancient Town, make a stop at Marble Mountain. The five mountains consist of rock outcrops that are made of marble. Each mountain is said to represent a natural element and is named accordingly to Water, Wood, Fire, Gold and Earth. The largest, Water, has a number of grottos and caves. Then, after a leisurely 40-minute drive to Hoi An, you will start your afternoon by a walking tour around this enchanting port town of Hoi an, follow the narrow lanes lined with centuries-old houses influenced by Chinese, Japanese, French and European architectures and visit its numerous places of interest: the 400-year old Japanese Covered Bridge, the Phuc Kien Assembly Halls, the Tan Ky old house, the local market … Around the town, you can see numerous art galleries and tailor shops. You are also free to get some made-to-order clothes if you like.
Tour prices shown are 'per person', based on a traveling party of at least 4 adults, and sharing a room. If you intend to travel alone, the cost might be much higher. However, you also earn money by using the Share button above to invite your friends and family, traveler forum members to book this tour with you.
The 'Single supplement' applies to single travelers who require their own room and needs to be added to the tour price.
Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suit your requirements, but may incur price changes
• 06 nights with breakfast at hotels
(Based on a private double/twin sharing room)
• 1 night on a private cabin on a cruise in Halong Bay
• Free Ao Dai and Conical Hat Rental in Hoi An
• 01 Round Trip cable Car ticket to Bana Hill
• Cooking Class as mentioned
• 01 Foodie Tour by Scooter
• Egg Coffee Class
• Meals mentioned in the itinerary
• Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
• Travel by private, air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced, safe driver
• Private English-speaking guide in each region
• 01 bottle of mineral water/ pax/ day
• All taxes and service charge
• Domestic air ticket and airport tax
• Bank fees for both sides (Prefer cash on arrival)
• Single Supplement
• Visa to Vietnam
• Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping)
• Tipping for guide, driver
• Peak season surcharge.
• Drinks and other meals which are not indicated in the program
• Travel insurance
• Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, flood), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc…
• Other services which are not mentioned clearly in the “Including” item
1. All of our itineraries can be tailor-made to suit your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Please click on the “Tailor this trip" button and complete the requested information for us. Upon receipt, our travel consultant will customize the best value vacation for your kind consideration. Please note: Changes CAN be made to the itinerary after our initial quote, but may result in a price change also!
2. We are aware that a good tour must have good hotels. In Indochina in particular (Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos) hotel prices make up the major expense of your holiday. Therefore, we would like to clarify how we define these charges:
• Boutique & character hotels: from $50-$80 USD per room/ per night
• Comfort = 3 star hotels from US$ 40 - US$ 60 per room/ per night
• Superior = 4 star hotels from US$ 80 - US$ 110 per room/ per night
• Deluxe = 5 star hotels from US$120 - US$ 190++ per room/ per night
• High-end = Best of the best hotels from US$ 250++ per room/ per night
3. Child policy:
• Ages 0-2: free of charge for tour. Airfares depend on Airlines's policy at booking time
• Ages 2-5: 50% of adult price. Airfares depend on Airlines's policy at booking time
• Ages 6-10: 85% of adult price & airfare fully charges
• 11 years and older: 100% (charged as an adult)
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
Most countries in South East Asia require you to obtain a visa. Please check carefully with your travel specialist regarding specific visa requirements for each country you plan to visit as the legislation does change frequently. Thailand offers a free visa on arrival to most nationalities. Other countries including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar offer a “visa-on-arrival” service which requires you to pay a fee at the airport, or you may prefer to obtain this in advance through the relevant embassy or a visa agent. For visa-on-arrival in Vietnam, you must submit some paperwork before you arrive.
This is an option to get your visa for Vietnam instead of getting visa at the Vietnam consulate in your country.
DestinationsHanoi - Halong Bay - Hue - ...
Tour styleClassic & Culture Tours...
Price from US$ 1,160 / person
Send us a quick inquiry so that we can offer you an itinerary
with price for your information. This short inquiry is FREE and
NOT a commitment for booking.