Travelers will get the chance to understand what the cuisine from Northern to Central Vietnam is like as well as visit relics, natural scenes, and cultural markets through this tour. There are a lot of activities to enjoy.
Meal Provided: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Meal Provided: Breakfast, Lunch
Start our trip to Ba Na Hills, a hill station and resort located in the Truong Son Mountain west of the city of Danang. The station, advertised as “the Dalat of Danang province” by local tourism authorities, was founded in 1919 by French colonists. A trip by cable car will offer you a chance to admire the panorama of Ba Na Hills, spring stream, Danang city, and Danang coast from your cabin at the height of 1,487 meters above sea level. During your time on the mountain, enjoy a visit to:
Meal Provided: Breakfast, Lunch
This morning, on the way to Hoi An Ancient Town, make a stop at Marble Mountain. The five mountains consist of rock outcrops that are made of marble. Each mountain is said to represent a natural element and is named accordingly to Water, Wood, Fire, Gold and Earth. The largest, Water, has a number of grottos and caves. Then, after a leisurely 40-minute drive to Hoi An, you will start your afternoon by a walking tour around this enchanting port town of Hoi an, follow the narrow lanes lined with centuries-old houses influenced by Chinese, Japanese, French and European architectures and visit its numerous places of interest: the 400-year old Japanese Covered Bridge, the Phuc Kien Assembly Halls, the Tan Ky old house, the local market … Around the town, you can see numerous art galleries and tailor shops. You are also free to get some made-to-order clothes if you like.
Tour prices shown are 'per person', based on a traveling party of at least 4 adults, and sharing a room. If you intend to travel alone, the cost might be much higher. However, you also earn money by using the Share button above to invite your friends and family, traveler forum members to book this tour with you.
The 'Single supplement' applies to single travelers who require their own room and needs to be added to the tour price.
Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suit your requirements, but may incur price changes
• 06 nights with breakfast at hotels
(Based on a private double/twin sharing room)
• 1 night on a private cabin on a cruise in Halong Bay
• Free Ao Dai and Conical Hat Rental in Hoi An
• 01 Round Trip cable Car ticket to Bana Hill
• Cooking Class as mentioned
• 01 Foodie Tour by Scooter
• Egg Coffee Class
• Meals mentioned in the itinerary
• Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
• Travel by private, air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced, safe driver
• Private English-speaking guide in each region
• 01 bottle of mineral water/ pax/ day
• All taxes and service charge
• Domestic air ticket and airport tax
• Bank fees for both sides (Prefer cash on arrival)
• Single Supplement
• Visa to Vietnam
• Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping)
• Tipping for guide, driver
• Peak season surcharge.
• Drinks and other meals which are not indicated in the program
• Travel insurance
• Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, flood), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc…
• Other services which are not mentioned clearly in the “Including” item
1. All of our itineraries can be tailor-made to suit your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Please click on the “Tailor this trip" button and complete the requested information for us. Upon receipt, our travel consultant will customize the best value vacation for your kind consideration. Please note: Changes CAN be made to the itinerary after our initial quote, but may result in a price change also!
2. We are aware that a good tour must have good hotels. In Indochina in particular (Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos) hotel prices make up the major expense of your holiday. Therefore, we would like to clarify how we define these charges:
• Boutique & character hotels: from $50-$80 USD per room/ per night
• Comfort = 3 star hotels from US$ 40 - US$ 60 per room/ per night
• Superior = 4 star hotels from US$ 80 - US$ 110 per room/ per night
• Deluxe = 5 star hotels from US$120 - US$ 190++ per room/ per night
• High-end = Best of the best hotels from US$ 250++ per room/ per night
3. Child policy:
• Ages 0-2: free of charge for tour. Airfares depend on Airlines's policy at booking time
• Ages 2-5: 50% of adult price. Airfares depend on Airlines's policy at booking time
• Ages 6-10: 85% of adult price & airfare fully charges
• 11 years and older: 100% (charged as an adult)
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
Most countries in South East Asia require you to obtain a visa. Please check carefully with your travel specialist regarding specific visa requirements for each country you plan to visit as the legislation does change frequently. Thailand offers a free visa on arrival to most nationalities. Other countries including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar offer a “visa-on-arrival” service which requires you to pay a fee at the airport, or you may prefer to obtain this in advance through the relevant embassy or a visa agent. For visa-on-arrival in Vietnam, you must submit some paperwork before you arrive.
This is an option to get your visa for Vietnam instead of getting visa at the Vietnam consulate in your country.
Send us a quick inquiry so that we can offer you an itinerary
with price for your information. This short inquiry is FREE and
NOT a commitment for booking.