Meal provided: Breakfast, Brunch
06:00: Greet the new day on the sundeck with a tachi session. Enjoy the fresh air on the bay while you unwind with a cup of tea or coffee. 06:45: Enjoy a quick breakfast on board and get your day going with plenty of energy. 07:30: You will join the tour of Cat Ba Wolrd Biosphere. It will take you around 30 minutes to transfer from Gia Luan to Trung Trang – one of the most impressive caves in Cat Ba Island, Vietnam.
09:40: Lunch is served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to the harbor.
11:00: Disembark from the cruise as our crew says farewell, back to Tuan Chau Marina by our speed boat.
You will be picked up by sharing a Limousine transfer service by the highway from Halong back to Hanoi.
Arrive at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter at around 15:00 – 16:00, the end of an unforgettable trip.
End of tour.
Back to top
Tour prices shown are 'per person', based on a traveling party of at least 2 adults, and sharing a room. If you intend to travel alone, the cost might be much higher. However, you also earn money by using the Share button above to invite your friends and family, traveller forum's members to book this tour with you.
The 'Single supplement' applies for single travelers who require their own room and needs to be added to the tour price.
Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suite your requirements, but may incur price changes
• 01 nights base in double/twin sharing rooms with full board (01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast, 01 brunch).
• Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary.
• Roundtrip sharing Limousine transfer from/to Hanoi
• Sharing boat trip & Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the program.
• Local bottled water while sightseeing and transfers
• VAT and all taxes and service charge.
• International flight tickets and Visas stamp
• Domestic and regional flights in the tour
• Any items of purely personal nature such as laundry and telephone calls
• Personal, travel and health insurance
• Single room supplement if request
• Drinks during meals
• Meals that are not specified
• Gratuities/tipping to tour guide, driver and hotel staff and restaurant’s staff
• Surcharge for peak season & compulsory dinner on X’mas and New Year’s Eve
Back to top
Service Details During The Trip
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
- Private Local Tour Guide You will have legally licensed local tour guide in each destination, from welcome and farewell you at the airport. Your guide will guide, help, assist and taking care of you in order to make your tour worry-free. The good guide for you means we arrange the right guide. Asianwaytravel.com will arrange tour guide base on the feature of the itinerary and consists of the group, to maximize your experiences in traveling.
- Private Drivers & Vehicle Safety is first priority for transportation. A well maintained good condition car with legal business licensed and an experienced driver to make sure you are in safe hands. To maximize your comfort and joyful experience with driving service, cold drinking water, cold towel and soft drink are provided in the car.
- Local Flavor Meals Don’t worry about meals; we select both restaurants and menus for you. Asianwaytravel.com will select clean and good environment restaurants for our customer. Menu is also carefully selected by us to ensure you try different food every meal.
We will recommend and arrange local cuisine since it is part of the cultural experience while traveling. We also recommend dinners are free on your own so you can choose your favorite food by yourself under necessary assistance of your local guide.
- Well-Selected Hotels Comfort and good value is our priority for choosing hotels for our customers. Comfort of mattress and bedding, joyful decoration style, user friendly facilities, good service and good breakfast!
Most countries in South East Asia require you to obtain a visa. Please check carefully with your travel specialist regarding specific visa requirements for each country you plan to visit as the legislation does change frequently. Thailand offers a free visa on arrival to most nationalities. Other countries including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar offer a “visa-on-arrival” service which requires you to pay a fee at the airport, or you may prefer to obtain this in advance through the relevant embassy or a visa agent. For visa-on-arrival in Vietnam, you must submit some paperwork before you arrive.
This is an option to get your visa for Vietnam instead of getting visa at the Vietnam consulate in your country.
We will send the visa approval letter via email to you after 7 working days.
- Step 1: Provide us your application details
• Your full name (as exactly seen on your passport)
• Your gender
• Your date of birth
• Your nationality
• Your passport number
• Your passport expiration dates ( with at least 3 vacats pagess and valid for at least 6 months)
• Date of arrival ( dd/mm/yy)
• Date of exit (dd/mm/yy)
• Arrival airport
- Step 2: Process your visa information into a visa application
We will contact you for reviewing your visa information and then submit your application on your behalf to Vietnam Immigration department and follow other procedures pursuant to the regulations of Immigration department to get Visa approval letter granted by Immigration department.
After we obtain the visa approval letter from the Immigration department for you, we will forward you a scanned copy of it by email (Your visa information then have been recorded to the Visa system of the Vietnam Immigration department).
Step 3: Get your visa stamp on your arrival
Just print the approval letter out, prepare 2 passport sized photos and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($25 for single entry visa; $50 for 1 month multiple entry visa ). Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports.
Upon arrival at Vietnam’s airport, expect a simple form to fill in (or you can download here to fill beforehand), present the visa approval letter, passport, photos to the Immigration officer inside the counter and look for a place to hear your name be called to get the passport back and pay for the stamping fee. The actual process takes around 15 minutes without hassle or trouble.
For those who is applicable for E-visa, our travel experts will consult case by case.
Back to top