Meals provided: Lunch
Explore Halong Bay on Amanda Luxury Cruise for 2 days is absolutely recommended for visitors who love traveling off the beaten track to discover an authentic local culture and hidden beauty spots on Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay. 08:00 – 08:30: Pick-up time
Those who book our transfer service will be collected from hotels around Hanoi Old Quarter to explore Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay 11:30 – 12:00: Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor 12:00: Transferred to the main boat by tender. Embark on 5-Star Amanda Luxury Cruise Cruises
Warmly welcome to Amanda Luxury Cruise Cruises! While enjoying the welcome drink, our cruise manager will deliver a cruise briefing and safety introduction. After that, you will check into your cabin. 13:00: Enjoy fabulous lunch
Fabulous lunch is served while Amanda Luxury Cruise– Luxury Cruises starts its sail into magnificent Ha Long Bay – an extension of Ha Long Wonder which is much quieter and has fewer tourists. He will pass the famous Finger Islet, Candle Islet, and thousands of uniquely shaped limestone towers and islands. 15:30: Explore Tra Bau floating village Option 1
(due to the weather):
Swimming Ba Trai Dao Island Option 2
(due to the weather):
Our small boat brings you to visit a fishing village names “Tra Bau” to Join the kayaking experience to explore the Tra Bau area – the famous filming location for Kong Skull Island (King Kong) in Quang Ninh in 2018. 17:00- 18:00: Sunset Party, Happy Hour and Cooking Class
Back to Amanda Luxury Cruise and relax on the cruise. It’s time for Sunset in Lan Ha Bay. There’s something magical about sunsets. It’s not only the colors but the feeling, the atmosphere, the temperature. The way you feel at a certain moment. Enjoy our “Sunset Party “and “Happy Hour Deal”.
Cooking Demonstration is an onboard activity that helps passengers not only to sample fine cuisine but also learn more about Vietnamese culinary culture. Cruise Chef will show and guide you on how to make Vietnamese traditional dishes such as fresh or dried springing rolls and/ or how to carve different kinds of vegetables and fruits. 19:00: Savor deluxe dinner
Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff, night view on Lan Ha Bay is incredible. 21:00 – 23:00: SPECIAL ACTIVITIES
Enjoy overnight activities on board as squid fishing, fabulous drinks at our bars, movies, spa therapy, or just relaxing in your room. Stay overnight on a cruise.
Back to top
Day 2: Ha Long bay - Hanoi
Meals provided: Breakfast, Lunch
06:00 – 7:00
Start your day with a Tai Chi class on the sundeck. In the morning on Amanda Luxury Cruise-Have light breakfast
5-Star Amanda Luxury Cruise continues to pass amazing karst towers. Tea, coffee, and light breakfast are served with fresh air and peaceful surroundings. 08:00: Explore Lan Ha Bay – Ha Long Bay
We will visit the Dark and Bright Cave – famous for its pristine natural beauty and the poetic, attractive seascape of Lan Ha Bay. Here you will take some photos of the romantic, lyrical local see-sights. This is also the best time for tourists to enjoy bamboo boats or kayaking which is an interesting activity to discover the truest beauty of the Limestone Mountains and the blue sky of Lan Ha Bay. 09:00: Back to the boat for check-out 10:00: Brunch time
During the time well-prepared lunch is served, Our Cruises slowly navigates emerald water and thousands of Karst Mountains towards the Harbor. 11:00 – 11:30: Back to Tuan Chau Harbor
Bus transfer service by the highway from Halong to Hanoi is available for booking in advance.
Arrive at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter at around 15:00 – 16:00.End of tour.
Back to top
Tour prices shown are based on a travelling party of 2 adults based on double/twin sharing basis and not yet include transportation to the cruise harbor
** If you travel in group of 3, 4 and so on and request for transportation by sharing shuttle bus/private car, please feel free to contact us for specific offer.
** If you intend to travel alone, the cost might be much higher. However, you also earn money by using the Share Button above to invite your friends and family to book this tour with you.
Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suite your requirements, but may incur price changes.
• 01 night on private cabin with full board (01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast, 01 brunch).
• Sharing boat trip & Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the program.
• Kayaking/rowed boat service.
• English speaking guide with legal license
• Bottle of mineral water on cabin
• All taxes and service charge.
• Bank fees for both sides.
• Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping, tipping for guide, driver).
• Drinks and other meals which are not indicated in the program.
• Travel insurance.
• International air ticket and airport tax.
• Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, flood), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc…
• Other services which are not mentioned clearly in the “Inclusions” item.
Back to top
Service Details During The Trip
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
- Private Local Tour Guide You will have legally licensed local tour guide in each destination, from welcome and farewell you at the airport. Your guide will guide, help, assist and taking care of you in order to make your tour worry-free. The good guide for you means we arrange the right guide. Asianwaytravel.com will arrange tour guide base on the feature of the itinerary and consists of the group, to maximize your experiences in traveling.
- Private Drivers & Vehicle Safety is first priority for transportation. A well maintained good condition car with legal business licensed and an experienced driver to make sure you are in safe hands. To maximize your comfort and joyful experience with driving service, cold drinking water, cold towel and soft drink are provided in the car.
- Local Flavor Meals Don’t worry about meals; we select both restaurants and menus for you. Asianwaytravel.com will select clean and good environment restaurants for our customer. Menu is also carefully selected by us to ensure you try different food every meal.
We will recommend and arrange local cuisine since it is part of the cultural experience while traveling. We also recommend dinners are free on your own so you can choose your favorite food by yourself under necessary assistance of your local guide.
- Well-Selected Hotels Comfort and good value is our priority for choosing hotels for our customers. Comfort of mattress and bedding, joyful decoration style, user friendly facilities, good service and good breakfast!
Most countries in South East Asia require you to obtain a visa. Please check carefully with your travel specialist regarding specific visa requirements for each country you plan to visit as the legislation does change frequently. Thailand offers a free visa on arrival to most nationalities. Other countries including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar offer a “visa-on-arrival” service which requires you to pay a fee at the airport, or you may prefer to obtain this in advance through the relevant embassy or a visa agent. For visa-on-arrival in Vietnam, you must submit some paperwork before you arrive.
This is an option to get your visa for Vietnam instead of getting visa at the Vietnam consulate in your country.
We will send the visa approval letter via email to you after 7 working days.
- Step 1: Provide us your application details
• Your full name (as exactly seen on your passport)
• Your gender
• Your date of birth
• Your nationality
• Your passport number
• Your passport expiration dates ( with at least 3 vacats pagess and valid for at least 6 months)
• Date of arrival ( dd/mm/yy)
• Date of exit (dd/mm/yy)
• Arrival airport
- Step 2: Process your visa information into a visa application
We will contact you for reviewing your visa information and then submit your application on your behalf to Vietnam Immigration department and follow other procedures pursuant to the regulations of Immigration department to get Visa approval letter granted by Immigration department.
After we obtain the visa approval letter from the Immigration department for you, we will forward you a scanned copy of it by email (Your visa information then have been recorded to the Visa system of the Vietnam Immigration department).
Step 3: Get your visa stamp on your arrival
Just print the approval letter out, prepare 2 passport sized photos and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($25 for single entry visa; $50 for 1 month multiple entry visa ). Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports.
Upon arrival at Vietnam’s airport, expect a simple form to fill in (or you can download here to fill beforehand), present the visa approval letter, passport, photos to the Immigration officer inside the counter and look for a place to hear your name be called to get the passport back and pay for the stamping fee. The actual process takes around 15 minutes without hassle or trouble.
For those who is applicable for E-visa, our travel experts will consult case by case.
Back to top