Meals provided: Lunch
6:00-7:00 AM: Picked up at the hotel by the cruise’s shared shuttle limousine.
09:00 Upon arrival at Tuan Chau harbor, you will check in and get on board the cruise then starts a trip to discover the World Heritage. Meet our cruise crew and enjoy a welcome drink.
09:30-11:30 Enjoy the welcome drink. The cruise departs from Tuan Chau Harbor for a joyful journey to discover the beauty of the world heritage Ha Long Bay. Along the way, you will have a chance to pass through the grandeur of the legendary bay with thousands of limestone islands such as Dog Rock, Duck Rock, and especially Thumb Rock – a beautiful limestone islet rising from sea water in the shape of a giant thumb. Mother Nature has put Thumb Rock here to send a message of goodness to every passenger cruising in the ancient bay.
12:00 Have a huge buffet lunch with a variety of dishes including seafood and Vietnamese traditional food.
13:00 Stop at Bo Hon Island. Our tour guide will take you to Sung Sot Cave/Surprising Cave, the largest and the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay. After about 200 steps under the forest canopy, the entrance of the cave shows up. A paradise of appearing in front of you. You will discover the cave in about 45 minutes before getting back to the cruise (For other tourists who can’t walk much, you can stay on a cruise, chilling out on the sundeck).
14:00 Say goodbye to Sung Sot Cave, and cruise head to Luon Cave. In this area, it’s time for you to heat up with kayaking (about 30 minutes kayaking)
15:00 Stop at Titop Island. On this small island, you can climb halfway up the mountain to enjoy a panoramic view of Ha Long Bay. Looking down from high above gives you a wonderful sensation; at the same time offers you a spectacular view of every corner of the bay.
After that, you will get back to the cruise and be ready for our Sunset Party. Vietnamese tea, coffee, fresh fruits, and snacks will be served when you’re relaxing on the sundeck or in the Jacuzzi.
On the way back, the cruise will pass by the Hoa Cuong area, one of the most beautiful spots in the bay.
17:30 Arrive in Tuan Chau port. Return to Hanoi.
Arrive in Hanoi at around 20:00.
End of tour.
Note: Due to operation or weather conditions, itineraries and food may change without prior notice. Thank you for your kind understanding!
Back to top
Tour prices shown are based on a travelling party of 4 adults.
** If you travel in group of 2, 3 and so on. Please feel free to contact us for specific offer.
** If you intend to travel alone, the cost might be much higher. However, you also earn money by using the Share Button above to invite your friends and family to book this tour with you.
Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suite your requirements, but may incur price changes
• Meals mentioned in the itinerary
• Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
• Kayaking/boat rowed service.
• Private boat
• Travel by private, air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced, safe driver
• Private English speaking guide with legal license
• 01 bottle of mineral water/pax/day
• All taxes and service charge.
• Bank fees for both sides.
• Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping).
• Tipping for guide, driver.
• Drinks and other meals which are not indicated in the program.
• Travel insurance.
• International air ticket and airport tax.
• Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, flood), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc…
• Other services which are not mentioned clearly in the “Inclusions” item.
Back to top
Service Details During The Trip
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
- Private Local Tour Guide You will have legally licensed local tour guide in each destination, from welcome and farewell you at the airport. Your guide will guide, help, assist and taking care of you in order to make your tour worry-free. The good guide for you means we arrange the right guide. Asianwaytravel.com will arrange tour guide base on the feature of the itinerary and consists of the group, to maximize your experiences in traveling.
- Private Drivers & Vehicle Safety is first priority for transportation. A well maintained good condition car with legal business licensed and an experienced driver to make sure you are in safe hands. To maximize your comfort and joyful experience with driving service, cold drinking water, cold towel and soft drink are provided in the car.
- Local Flavor Meals Don’t worry about meals; we select both restaurants and menus for you. Asianwaytravel.com will select clean and good environment restaurants for our customer. Menu is also carefully selected by us to ensure you try different food every meal.
We will recommend and arrange local cuisine since it is part of the cultural experience while traveling. We also recommend dinners are free on your own so you can choose your favorite food by yourself under necessary assistance of your local guide.
- Well-Selected Hotels Comfort and good value is our priority for choosing hotels for our customers. Comfort of mattress and bedding, joyful decoration style, user friendly facilities, good service and good breakfast!
Most countries in South East Asia require you to obtain a visa. Please check carefully with your travel specialist regarding specific visa requirements for each country you plan to visit as the legislation does change frequently. Thailand offers a free visa on arrival to most nationalities. Other countries including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar offer a “visa-on-arrival” service which requires you to pay a fee at the airport, or you may prefer to obtain this in advance through the relevant embassy or a visa agent. For visa-on-arrival in Vietnam, you must submit some paperwork before you arrive.
This is an option to get your visa for Vietnam instead of getting visa at the Vietnam consulate in your country.
We will send the visa approval letter via email to you after 7 working days.
- Step 1: Provide us your application details
• Your full name (as exactly seen on your passport)
• Your gender
• Your date of birth
• Your nationality
• Your passport number
• Your passport expiration dates ( with at least 3 vacats pagess and valid for at least 6 months)
• Date of arrival ( dd/mm/yy)
• Date of exit (dd/mm/yy)
• Arrival airport
- Step 2: Process your visa information into a visa application
We will contact you for reviewing your visa information and then submit your application on your behalf to Vietnam Immigration department and follow other procedures pursuant to the regulations of Immigration department to get Visa approval letter granted by Immigration department.
After we obtain the visa approval letter from the Immigration department for you, we will forward you a scanned copy of it by email (Your visa information then have been recorded to the Visa system of the Vietnam Immigration department).
Step 3: Get your visa stamp on your arrival
Just print the approval letter out, prepare 2 passport sized photos and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($25 for single entry visa; $50 for 1 month multiple entry visa ). Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports.
Upon arrival at Vietnam’s airport, expect a simple form to fill in (or you can download here to fill beforehand), present the visa approval letter, passport, photos to the Immigration officer inside the counter and look for a place to hear your name be called to get the passport back and pay for the stamping fee. The actual process takes around 15 minutes without hassle or trouble.
For those who is applicable for E-visa, our travel experts will consult case by case.
Back to top