Meal provided: Breakfast
This morning, picked you up at your hotel.
We’ll visit the famous Cu Chi Tunnels
, an incredible underground tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese resistance fighters during the long struggle for independence. The Cu Chi Tunnel system had been created a long time back, in 1948 to assist Viet Minh in the combat with French. And it was continuing built over 25 years later. It was an underground city with living areas, kitchens, storage, weapons factories, field hospitals, and command centers. In places, it housed up to 10,000 people who virtually lived underground for years…. getting married and giving birth. During the American War, the entire area of Cu Chi has designated a free fire zone and was heavily bombarded. Since 1988, two sections of tunnels have been open for visitors.
Afternoon, visit Ho Chi Minh city. Enjoy the sightseeing at Reunification Palace
formerly known as Independence Palace, built on the site of the former Norodom Palace, a landmark in Ho Chi Minh City. Our next stop is the War Remnants Museum
. Operated by the Vietnamese government, an incipient form of the museum opened on September 4, 1975, as the “Exhibition House for the US and Puppet Crimes, located on the premises of the former United States Information Agency building. Continue to visit City Hall, Ho Chi Minh Monument, and Central Post Office
which was constructed when Vietnam was part of French Indochina in the early 20th century. It has a neoclassical architectural style. It was designed and constructed by the famous architect Gustave Eiffel in harmony with the surrounding area. Today, the building is a tourist attraction.
Right nearby, you can see Notre Dame Cathedral
, a magnificent building located in the heart of the city and established by French colonists. This cathedral was constructed between 1863 and 1880. It has two bell towers, reaching a height of 58 meters (190 feet). Stay overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
Back to top
Day 3: Saigon – My Tho – Saigon (B)
Meal provided: Breakfast
In the morning, we leave Ho Chi Minh behind and head to Vietnam’s rice basket of Mekong Delta.
We will pass through idyllic, rural scenes until we arrive at My Tho, a peaceful town on the bank of the Mekong River, where we will visit the Vinh Trang Pagoda
Arrival, boarding the motorboat at a pier and cruising on the Mekong River. Here, overlooking floating houses where fishes are farmed beneath the house (viewing from the motorboat).
Continuing the journey on the river until reaching Unicorn Island), from here taking a horse cart
to reach a performance site where Vietnamese traditional music
can be heard and seasonal tropical fruit can be tasted (included).
Afterward, being on a small hand-rowing boat
(the main mean of transportation in My Tho & Ben Tre) in Thoi Son
and slowly cruising through a small creek with beautiful overhanging coconut trees. Lives from both sides of the creek can be observed.
Before heading to lunch, passing through bee-keeping farm
and enjoying honey tea, a typical Mekong house
can be viewed here.
Continue travelling to learn coconut candies making process
from a workshop. Sample of candies can be tasted
Back to Saigon. Stay overnight in Saigon.
Back to top
Day 4: Saigon - Departure
Meal provided: Breakfast
Free time until your drop-off time at the airport for your flight back home. (only driver, no guide)End of tour
Back to top
Tour prices shown are 'per person', based on a travelling party of 4 adults, and sharing double or twin room.
** If you travel in group of 2, 3 and so on. Please feel free to contact us for specific offer.
** If you intend to travel alone, the cost might be much higher. However, you also earn money by using the Share Button above to invite your friends and family to book this tour with you.
Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suite your requirements, but may incur price changes
• 03 nights at hotels with breakfast in a private double/twin sharing room
• Meals mentioned in the itinerary
• Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
• Boat trip in Mekong Delta
• Travel by private, air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced, safe driver
• Private English-speaking guide with a legal license
• 01 bottle of mineral water/ pax/ day and souvenir
• All taxes and service charges
Bank fees for both sides (Prefer cash on arrival)•
Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24/12 & 31/12 & Local Public Holiday (if required by the hotel) •
Visa letter of approval to Vietnam•
Vietnam stamping visa fee (25 USD/pax/single entry)•
Early check in and late check out at all hotels•
Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping)•
Tipping for guide, driver•
Drinks and other meals which are not indicated in the program•
International air ticket and airport tax•
Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, flood), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, etc…•
Other services which are not mentioned clearly in the “Including” item
1. All of our itineraries can be tailor-made to suit your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Please click on the “Tailor this trip" button and complete the requested information for us. Upon receipt, our travel consultant will customize the best value vacation for your kind consideration. Please note: Changes CAN be made to the itinerary after our initial quote, but may result in a price change also!
2. We are aware that a good tour must have good hotels. In Indochina in particular (Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos) hotel prices make up the major expense of your holiday. Therefore, we would like to clarify how we define these charges:
• Boutique & character hotels: from $50-$80 USD per room/ per night
• Comfort = 3 star hotels from US$ 40 - US$ 60 per room/ per night
• Superior = 4 star hotels from US$ 80 - US$ 110 per room/ per night
• Deluxe = 5 star hotels from US$120 - US$ 190++ per room/ per night
• High-end = Best of the best hotels from US$ 250++ per room/ per night
3. Child policy:
• Ages 0-2: free of charge for tour. Airfares depend on Airlines's policy at booking time
• Ages 2-5: 50% of adult price. Airfares depend on Airlines's policy at booking time
• Ages 6-10: 85% of adult price & airfare fully charges
• 11 years and older: 100% (charged as an adult)
Back to top
Service Details During The Trip
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
- Private Local Tour Guide You will have legally licensed local tour guide in each destination, from welcome and farewell you at the airport. Your guide will guide, help, assist and taking care of you in order to make your tour worry-free. The good guide for you means we arrange the right guide. Asianwaytravel.com will arrange tour guide base on the feature of the itinerary and consists of the group, to maximize your experiences in traveling.
- Private Drivers & Vehicle Safety is first priority for transportation. A well maintained good condition car with legal business licensed and an experienced driver to make sure you are in safe hands. To maximize your comfort and joyful experience with driving service, cold drinking water, cold towel and soft drink are provided in the car.
- Local Flavor Meals Don’t worry about meals; we select both restaurants and menus for you. Asianwaytravel.com will select clean and good environment restaurants for our customer. Menu is also carefully selected by us to ensure you try different food every meal.
We will recommend and arrange local cuisine since it is part of the cultural experience while traveling. We also recommend dinners are free on your own so you can choose your favorite food by yourself under necessary assistance of your local guide.
- Well-Selected Hotels Comfort and good value is our priority for choosing hotels for our customers. Comfort of mattress and bedding, joyful decoration style, user friendly facilities, good service and good breakfast!
Most countries in South East Asia require you to obtain a visa. Please check carefully with your travel specialist regarding specific visa requirements for each country you plan to visit as the legislation does change frequently. Thailand offers a free visa on arrival to most nationalities. Other countries including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar offer a “visa-on-arrival” service which requires you to pay a fee at the airport, or you may prefer to obtain this in advance through the relevant embassy or a visa agent. For visa-on-arrival in Vietnam, you must submit some paperwork before you arrive.
This is an option to get your visa for Vietnam instead of getting visa at the Vietnam consulate in your country.
We will send the visa approval letter via email to you after 7 working days.
- Step 1: Provide us your application details
• Your full name (as exactly seen on your passport)
• Your gender
• Your date of birth
• Your nationality
• Your passport number
• Your passport expiration dates ( with at least 3 vacats pagess and valid for at least 6 months)
• Date of arrival ( dd/mm/yy)
• Date of exit (dd/mm/yy)
• Arrival airport
- Step 2: Process your visa information into a visa application
We will contact you for reviewing your visa information and then submit your application on your behalf to Vietnam Immigration department and follow other procedures pursuant to the regulations of Immigration department to get Visa approval letter granted by Immigration department.
After we obtain the visa approval letter from the Immigration department for you, we will forward you a scanned copy of it by email (Your visa information then have been recorded to the Visa system of the Vietnam Immigration department).
Step 3: Get your visa stamp on your arrival
Just print the approval letter out, prepare 2 passport sized photos and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($25 for single entry visa; $50 for 1 month multiple entry visa ). Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports.
Upon arrival at Vietnam’s airport, expect a simple form to fill in (or you can download here to fill beforehand), present the visa approval letter, passport, photos to the Immigration officer inside the counter and look for a place to hear your name be called to get the passport back and pay for the stamping fee. The actual process takes around 15 minutes without hassle or trouble.
For those who is applicable for E-visa, our travel experts will consult case by case.
Back to top