Meals provided: Lunch
At 8.00 am, depart for a 1.5-hour drive from HCMC to Ben Tre, one of the country’s southern provinces, situated in the Delta of the Mekong River. Take in the highway as you leave behind the busy city. Pass Rach Mieu bridge before reaching Huu Dinh Hamlet. Get on a tri-motor cycle (xe loi)
ride to enjoy the lush surroundings of rice paddies and fruit farms alongside the narrow village roads.
Arrive at the waterfront, and board the charming Mango Cruise
for a glimpse at the Delta scenery while enjoying coconut juice. First stop for a visit at the coconut processing, then back to your cruise the cruise will stop at a brick-making shop, where the locals still use centuries-old traditional methods to make the bricks by hand where you will start a Bicycle trip around Phong Nam village around 4km, through gardens and stop at a coconut spirits factory, which is a popular drink among the natives in Vietnam. It is a sweet, fresh, or mildly fermented sap taken from tapping the young expanded flowers of the coconut, good for the health. Continue the bicycle trip about 10-15 minutes to Mrs. Huong’s home. Her family lives on fishing, shrimp, and farming. Enjoy the tropical fruits and honey tea in her garden before taking the rowing sampan, and be paddled by a personalized rower trip to discover the maze of small canals.
Then rowing you back to your mango boat and head to Mango Home restaurant, enjoy your 5-course lunch and freshen up before switching to a bicycle and riding 500m for about 4 minutes ( or a 7-10 minutes walk) on village roads past green gardens and local houses, and stop at another local house of Mr. Sau Tuong, a former Vietcong soldier who survived two years fighting the Khmer Rouge in Phnom Penh. Now he and his wife live on making rice paper which is the most famous specialty of My Long village. Have a chat with him and enjoy the crispy rice paper made by his wife, and see how it is made.
After the visit, the boat will be waiting for you at the pier nearby to bring you back to Ben Tre city where your car will be ready to take you back to HCMC. End of tour.
Back to top
Tour prices shown are based on a travelling party of 4 adults.
** If you travel in group of 2, 3 and so on. Please feel free to contact us for specific offer.
** If you intend to travel alone, the cost might be much higher. However, you also earn money by using the Share Button above to invite your friends and family to book this tour with you.
Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suite your requirements, but may incur price changes
• Meals mentioned in the itinerary
• Private boat trip & Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
• Pick-up & drop off in Ho Chi Minh by private A/C vehicle
• English speaking guide with legal license
• 01 bottle of mineral water/pax/day
• All taxes and service charge.
• Bank fees for both sides.
• Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping).
• Tipping for guide, driver.
• Drinks and other meals which are not indicated in the program.
• Travel insurance.
• International air ticket and airport tax.
• Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, flood), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc…
• Other services which are not mentioned clearly in the “Inclusions” item.
Back to top
Service Details During The Trip
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
- Private Local Tour Guide You will have legally licensed local tour guide in each destination, from welcome and farewell you at the airport. Your guide will guide, help, assist and taking care of you in order to make your tour worry-free. The good guide for you means we arrange the right guide. Asianwaytravel.com will arrange tour guide base on the feature of the itinerary and consists of the group, to maximize your experiences in traveling.
- Private Drivers & Vehicle Safety is first priority for transportation. A well maintained good condition car with legal business licensed and an experienced driver to make sure you are in safe hands. To maximize your comfort and joyful experience with driving service, cold drinking water, cold towel and soft drink are provided in the car.
- Local Flavor Meals Don’t worry about meals; we select both restaurants and menus for you. Asianwaytravel.com will select clean and good environment restaurants for our customer. Menu is also carefully selected by us to ensure you try different food every meal.
We will recommend and arrange local cuisine since it is part of the cultural experience while traveling. We also recommend dinners are free on your own so you can choose your favorite food by yourself under necessary assistance of your local guide.
- Well-Selected Hotels Comfort and good value is our priority for choosing hotels for our customers. Comfort of mattress and bedding, joyful decoration style, user friendly facilities, good service and good breakfast!
Most countries in South East Asia require you to obtain a visa. Please check carefully with your travel specialist regarding specific visa requirements for each country you plan to visit as the legislation does change frequently. Thailand offers a free visa on arrival to most nationalities. Other countries including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar offer a “visa-on-arrival” service which requires you to pay a fee at the airport, or you may prefer to obtain this in advance through the relevant embassy or a visa agent. For visa-on-arrival in Vietnam, you must submit some paperwork before you arrive.
This is an option to get your visa for Vietnam instead of getting visa at the Vietnam consulate in your country.
We will send the visa approval letter via email to you after 7 working days.
- Step 1: Provide us your application details
• Your full name (as exactly seen on your passport)
• Your gender
• Your date of birth
• Your nationality
• Your passport number
• Your passport expiration dates ( with at least 3 vacats pagess and valid for at least 6 months)
• Date of arrival ( dd/mm/yy)
• Date of exit (dd/mm/yy)
• Arrival airport
- Step 2: Process your visa information into a visa application
We will contact you for reviewing your visa information and then submit your application on your behalf to Vietnam Immigration department and follow other procedures pursuant to the regulations of Immigration department to get Visa approval letter granted by Immigration department.
After we obtain the visa approval letter from the Immigration department for you, we will forward you a scanned copy of it by email (Your visa information then have been recorded to the Visa system of the Vietnam Immigration department).
Step 3: Get your visa stamp on your arrival
Just print the approval letter out, prepare 2 passport sized photos and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($25 for single entry visa; $50 for 1 month multiple entry visa ). Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports.
Upon arrival at Vietnam’s airport, expect a simple form to fill in (or you can download here to fill beforehand), present the visa approval letter, passport, photos to the Immigration officer inside the counter and look for a place to hear your name be called to get the passport back and pay for the stamping fee. The actual process takes around 15 minutes without hassle or trouble.
For those who is applicable for E-visa, our travel experts will consult case by case.
Back to top