Meal provided: Breakfast, Lunch.
This morning, exploring the Nha Trang city tour, you will visit:
• Long Son Pagoda, which was built in 1886, is one of the oldest and biggest pagodas in Nha Trang. It is famous not only for its architectural features but also for its history as well. The current Long Son Pagoda is dedicated to the Buddhist monks and nuns who died protesting against the US-supported Diem regime.
• Po Nagar Cham Towers were built by the Cham civilization between the 7th and 12th centuries to honor the Mother of the Cham Kingdom. Nowadays, this site is a famous pilgrimage place for local people.
• Enjoy Vietnamese coffee at a local cafe with a tradition of careful estate farming, deep roasting, the sophisticated blending of heirloom coffee varietals,
special brewing and serving method, Vietnamese coffee offers you a unique taste that hardly find anywhere.
• Own Shopping at Dam Market is the famous center trade of Nha Trang. It is a popular destination for tourists.
In the afternoon, it’s your Mud Bath time.
According to scientific research, natural mud, and mineral water are rich in energy and mineral ingredients, dissolved gas, and radon should which are good for the nervous system, heart, arthritis, and beautiful skin. Therefore, you should experience services such as mud baths, soaking in a hot mineral water lake, swimming pool, and waterfall.
• Hot mineral soaking in a private tub (20’)
• Hot mineral swimming pool, hot mineral soaking pool, waterfall, fountain, hydrotherapy, jacuzzi, water park
• Then enjoy light meals and watermelon juice.
• Fried seafood spring rolls or deep-fried shrimp in breadcrumbs
• Nha Trang-style jellyfish salad
• Beef lagu + bread
• Watermelon juice
• Drop off at your hotel.
Stay overnight in Nha Trang.
Back to top
Day 3: Full day visit Vin Wonders Nha Trang (B)
Meal provided: Breakfast
After breakfast, transfer to Vin Wonders Nha Trang.
Full-day visit Vin Wonders Nha Trang (roundtrip cable car tickets included)There are a variety of restaurants at the Complex for your own exploration (Pay on the spot)
Transfer back to your hotel.Stay overnight in Nha Trang.
Back to top
Day 4: Nha Trang Departure (B)
Meals provided: Breakfast
You are let free to stroll around till being transferred to the airport for a flight back home.(private transfer with driver only)
End of tour.
Back to top
Tour prices shown are 'per person', based on a travelling party of 4 adults, and sharing double or twin room.
** If you travel in group of 2, 3 and so on. Please feel free to contact us for specific offer.
** If you intend to travel alone, the cost might be much higher. However, you also earn money by using the Share Button above to invite your friends and family to book this tour with you.
Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suit your requirements, but may incur price changes
• 03 nights at hotels with daily breakfast based on double/twin sharing
• Private local English-speaking tour guide
• All Airport transfers & Tour by private, air-conditioned car
• Entrance fees for all attractions mentioned
• Tickets to Vin Wonders Nha Trang (Round-trip cable car)
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
• 01 bottles of mineral water/pax/day on the car during a tour
• All taxes and service charges
• Bank fees for both sides
• International flights before and after Vietnam.
• Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
• Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping)
• Tipping for guide, and driver (not compulsory but highly recommended)
• Drinks and other meals which are not indicated in the program
• Travel insurance
• Other services which are not mentioned clearly in the “Including” item
1. All of our itineraries can be tailor-made to suit your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Please click on the “Tailor this trip" button and complete the requested information for us. Upon receipt, our travel consultant will customize the best-value vacation for your kind consideration. Please note: Changes CAN be made to the itinerary after our initial quote, but may result in a price change also!
2. We are aware that a good tour must have good hotels. In Indochina in particular (Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos) hotel prices make up the major expense of your holiday. Therefore, we would like to clarify how we define these charges:
• Boutique & character hotels: from $50-$80 USD per room/ per night
• Comfort = 3 star hotels from US$ 40 - US$ 60 per room/ per night
• Superior = 4 star hotels from US$ 80 - US$ 110 per room/ per night
• Deluxe = 5 star hotels from US$120 - US$ 190++ per room/ per night
• High-end = Best of the best hotels from US$ 250++ per room/ per night
3. Child policy:
• Ages 0-2: free of charge for tour. Airfares depend on Airlines' policy at booking time
• Ages 2-5: 50% of adult price. Airfares depend on Airlines' policy at booking time
• Ages 6-10: 85% of adult price & airfare fully charges
• 11 years and older: 100% (charged as an adult)
Back to top
Service Details During The Trip
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
- Private Local Tour Guide You will have legally licensed local tour guide in each destination, from welcome and farewell you at the airport. Your guide will guide, help, assist and taking care of you in order to make your tour worry-free. The good guide for you means we arrange the right guide. Asianwaytravel.com will arrange tour guide base on the feature of the itinerary and consists of the group, to maximize your experiences in traveling.
- Private Drivers & Vehicle Safety is first priority for transportation. A well maintained good condition car with legal business licensed and an experienced driver to make sure you are in safe hands. To maximize your comfort and joyful experience with driving service, cold drinking water, cold towel and soft drink are provided in the car.
- Local Flavor Meals Don’t worry about meals; we select both restaurants and menus for you. Asianwaytravel.com will select clean and good environment restaurants for our customer. Menu is also carefully selected by us to ensure you try different food every meal.
We will recommend and arrange local cuisine since it is part of the cultural experience while traveling. We also recommend dinners are free on your own so you can choose your favorite food by yourself under necessary assistance of your local guide.
- Well-Selected Hotels Comfort and good value is our priority for choosing hotels for our customers. Comfort of mattress and bedding, joyful decoration style, user friendly facilities, good service and good breakfast!
Most countries in South East Asia require you to obtain a visa. Please check carefully with your travel specialist regarding specific visa requirements for each country you plan to visit as the legislation does change frequently. Thailand offers a free visa on arrival to most nationalities. Other countries including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar offer a “visa-on-arrival” service which requires you to pay a fee at the airport, or you may prefer to obtain this in advance through the relevant embassy or a visa agent. For visa-on-arrival in Vietnam, you must submit some paperwork before you arrive.
This is an option to get your visa for Vietnam instead of getting visa at the Vietnam consulate in your country.
We will send the visa approval letter via email to you after 7 working days.
- Step 1: Provide us your application details
• Your full name (as exactly seen on your passport)
• Your gender
• Your date of birth
• Your nationality
• Your passport number
• Your passport expiration dates ( with at least 3 vacats pagess and valid for at least 6 months)
• Date of arrival ( dd/mm/yy)
• Date of exit (dd/mm/yy)
• Arrival airport
- Step 2: Process your visa information into a visa application
We will contact you for reviewing your visa information and then submit your application on your behalf to Vietnam Immigration department and follow other procedures pursuant to the regulations of Immigration department to get Visa approval letter granted by Immigration department.
After we obtain the visa approval letter from the Immigration department for you, we will forward you a scanned copy of it by email (Your visa information then have been recorded to the Visa system of the Vietnam Immigration department).
Step 3: Get your visa stamp on your arrival
Just print the approval letter out, prepare 2 passport sized photos and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($25 for single entry visa; $50 for 1 month multiple entry visa ). Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports.
Upon arrival at Vietnam’s airport, expect a simple form to fill in (or you can download here to fill beforehand), present the visa approval letter, passport, photos to the Immigration officer inside the counter and look for a place to hear your name be called to get the passport back and pay for the stamping fee. The actual process takes around 15 minutes without hassle or trouble.
For those who is applicable for E-visa, our travel experts will consult case by case.
Back to top