If you need a trip combined of visiting the beautiful places and unlimited relaxing time, this is a perfect option for you. You will start your trip with discovery local life of people along the Mekong River, lush garden and interlaced canals. End the tour on the most beautiful island in Vietnam.
Stop-over - Cao Dai Temple in Cai Be which is symbolizing for the local unique religion and then the Cai Be Cathedral.
Upon arrival, take a boat trip to explore the local life on the river. Then wander into the small villages to visit the orchard and fruit plantation. Keep cruising to Cai Be through a series of small canals to experience the charms of the Mekong Delta. Visit a small family business to see how coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are made. Enjoy a traditional southern Vietnamese folk music. Take a delightful walk through the bonsai garden.
Meet your private car in Vinh Long and continue to Can Tho, the city in the South direction.
Stay overnight in Can Tho.
In the early morning, 6.30am, we will take a boat trip to visit Cai Rang floating market and have an opportunity to talk to the sellers on their boats. Keep staying on board to visit local family who do handicrafts. You will be driven back to hotel for check-out and have light breakfast or you can choose breakfast during visiting floating market.
After checking out your room, you can visit the local family who made noodles by handmade or relax in fruits garden next to the home-stay. At 10.25am, you will be transferred to Can Tho airport for flight to Phu Quoc. Flight code VN8014 Vietnam Air Service 12.25 – 13.20.
Up on arrival in Phu Quoc, you will be picked up by private car and transferred to your hotel.
Overnight in Phu Quoc
Free and Easy time in Phu Quoc Island
Overnight in Phu Quoc
On the last day in Phu Quoc, you will be transferred to Ho Chi Minh City.
Trip end at Tan Son Nhat Airport
Please choose one of the Flight Schedule from Vietnam Airlines as below:
VN 1822 7:50 8:55
VN 1824 11:45 12:50
VN 1830 13:55 15:00
VN 1826 17:55 19:00
VN 1828 19:35 20:40
VN 7824 19:50 20:55
1. All of our itineraries can be tailor-made to suit your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Please click on the “Tailor this trip" button and complete the requested information for us. Upon receipt, our travel consultant willcustomize the best value vacation for your kind consideration. Please note: Changes CAN be made to the itinerary after our initial quote, but may result in a price change also!
2. We are aware that a good tour must have good hotels. In Indochina in particular (Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos) hotel prices make up the major expense of your holiday. Therefore, we would like to clarify how we define these charges:
• Boutique & character hotels : from $50-$80 USD per room/ per night
• Comfort = 3 star hotels from US$ 40 - US$ 60 per room/ per night
• Superior = 4 star hotels from US$ 80 - US$ 110 per room/ per night
• Deluxe = 5 star hotels from US$120 - US$ 190++ per room/ per night
• High-end = Best of the best hotels fr om US$ 250++ per room/ per night.
3. Child policy:
• Ages 0-2 years at 5 % of adult price
• Ages 2-5 years at 30% of adult price
• Ages 6-11 at 70% of adult price
• 12 years and older = 100% (charged as an adult).
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
Most countries in South East Asia require you to obtain a visa. Please check carefully with your travel specialist regarding specific visa requirements for each country you plan to visit as the legislation does change frequently. Thailand offers a free visa on arrival to most nationalities. Other countries including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar offer a “visa-on-arrival” service which requires you to pay a fee at the airport, or you may prefer to obtain this in advance through the relevant embassy or a visa agent. For visa-on-arrival in Vietnam, you must submit some paperwork before you arrive.
This is an option to get your visa for Vietnam instead of getting visa at the Vietnam consulate in your country.
Send us a quick inquiry so that we can offer you an itinerary
with price for your information. This short inquiry is FREE and
NOT a commitment for booking.