Meal Provided: Lunch 08h00-8h30:
Meet you in the morning at hotel. Begin cycling to Cam Thanh on the trails to the village. Stop to take some beautiful photos. Arrive at the village of fishermen Van lang-Cam Thanh.
Embark on a sampan bamboo basket: rowing competition, practicing of fishing technique. Take a little rest in the house of fishermen with the welcome green tea, a beautiful walk in the village to see the daily activities of fishermen.
Continue to the village Tra Que passing through the rice fields, fishponds…A quick stop at the local market – Ba The where local people exchange their self-consumption in the region.
Arrive home gardener (Mr Chinh). After a welcome drink, you are delighted to be a real gardener by wearing the clothes of the peasants with a conical hat on the head, a yoke on the shoulder and a hoe in hand. You seem to be well-equipped as a soldier in the battlefield under the command of a chief gardener! Manual work in the field with skill, and patience (raking, fertilizing, cultivating and watering soil) gives you different impressions. Back to Mr. Chinh’s home.
Relax by a foot massage with medicinal herbs planted in the family garden. It is an effective traditional therapy method that enforces your health.
Small practice of cooking the dishes: crispy pancake (meat, shrimp, beansprouts…), spring rolls of Hoi An, Tam Huu, grilled fish in banana leaf… Enjoy the dishes you made.
Back to the center, a nice visit to Chuc Thanh Pagoda, the oldest pagoda in Hoi An, built-in 1671 with a great value dated from 17-18 century. Check into your hotel around 15:00.End of tour.
Notice: The above schedule is for reference. It depends on your request and your passion of discovery.
Back to top
Tour prices shown are 'per person', based on a traveling party of 4 adults
** If you travel in group of 2, of 3 and so on, please feel free to contact us for specific offer.
** If you intend to travel alone, the cost might be much higher. However, you also earn money by using the Share button above to invite your friends and family to book this tour with you.
Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suite your requirements, but may incur price changes
- 01 Good quality Bicycle per person
- Private Sampan Basket Boat Tour
- Cooking Class and Lunch at Tra Que Village
- Foot Massage with medical herbs
- Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Private English speaking guide in each region
- Local bottled water while sightseeing and transfers
- VAT and all taxes and service charge.
- Bank fees for both sides (Prefer cash on arrival)
- Visa to Vietnam
- International flight tickets and Visas stamp
- Domestic and regional flights in the tour
- Any items of purely personal nature such as laundry and telephone calls
- Personal, travel and health insurance
- Early check in and late check out
- Single room supplement if request
- Drinks during meals
- Meals that are not specified
- Gratuities/tipping to tour guide, driver and hotel staff and restaurant’s staff
- Surcharge for peak season & compulsory dinner on X’mas and New Year’s Eve
1. All of our itineraries can be tailor-made to suit your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Please click on the “Tailor this trip" button and complete the requested information for us. Upon receipt, our travel consultant will customize the best value vacation for your kind consideration. Please note: Changes CAN be made to the itinerary after our initial quote, but may result in a price change also!
2. Child policy:
• Ages 0-2: free of charge for tour when sharing bicycles with parents.
• Ages 2-5: 50% of adult price when sharing bicycles with parents.
• Ages 6-10: 85% of adult price when sharing bicycles with parents.
• Ages 11 years and older: 100% (charged as an adult) using separate bicycles.
Back to top
Service Details During The Trip
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
- Private Local Tour Guide You will have legally licensed local tour guide in each destination, from welcome and farewell you at the airport. Your guide will guide, help, assist and taking care of you in order to make your tour worry-free. The good guide for you means we arrange the right guide. Asianwaytravel.com will arrange tour guide base on the feature of the itinerary and consists of the group, to maximize your experiences in traveling.
- Private Drivers & Vehicle Safety is first priority for transportation. A well maintained good condition car with legal business licensed and an experienced driver to make sure you are in safe hands. To maximize your comfort and joyful experience with driving service, cold drinking water, cold towel and soft drink are provided in the car.
- Local Flavor Meals Don’t worry about meals; we select both restaurants and menus for you. Asianwaytravel.com will select clean and good environment restaurants for our customer. Menu is also carefully selected by us to ensure you try different food every meal.
We will recommend and arrange local cuisine since it is part of the cultural experience while traveling. We also recommend dinners are free on your own so you can choose your favorite food by yourself under necessary assistance of your local guide.
- Well-Selected Hotels Comfort and good value is our priority for choosing hotels for our customers. Comfort of mattress and bedding, joyful decoration style, user friendly facilities, good service and good breakfast!
Most countries in South East Asia require you to obtain a visa. Please check carefully with your travel specialist regarding specific visa requirements for each country you plan to visit as the legislation does change frequently. Thailand offers a free visa on arrival to most nationalities. Other countries including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar offer a “visa-on-arrival” service which requires you to pay a fee at the airport, or you may prefer to obtain this in advance through the relevant embassy or a visa agent. For visa-on-arrival in Vietnam, you must submit some paperwork before you arrive.
This is an option to get your visa for Vietnam instead of getting visa at the Vietnam consulate in your country.
We will send the visa approval letter via email to you after 7 working days.
- Step 1: Provide us your application details
• Your full name (as exactly seen on your passport)
• Your gender
• Your date of birth
• Your nationality
• Your passport number
• Your passport expiration dates ( with at least 3 vacats pagess and valid for at least 6 months)
• Date of arrival ( dd/mm/yy)
• Date of exit (dd/mm/yy)
• Arrival airport
- Step 2: Process your visa information into a visa application
We will contact you for reviewing your visa information and then submit your application on your behalf to Vietnam Immigration department and follow other procedures pursuant to the regulations of Immigration department to get Visa approval letter granted by Immigration department.
After we obtain the visa approval letter from the Immigration department for you, we will forward you a scanned copy of it by email (Your visa information then have been recorded to the Visa system of the Vietnam Immigration department).
Step 3: Get your visa stamp on your arrival
Just print the approval letter out, prepare 2 passport sized photos and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($25 for single entry visa; $50 for 1 month multiple entry visa ). Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports.
Upon arrival at Vietnam’s airport, expect a simple form to fill in (or you can download here to fill beforehand), present the visa approval letter, passport, photos to the Immigration officer inside the counter and look for a place to hear your name be called to get the passport back and pay for the stamping fee. The actual process takes around 15 minutes without hassle or trouble.
For those who is applicable for E-visa, our travel experts will consult case by case.
Back to top