This 5-day authentic tour gives you a chance to cover the most highlighted destinations in North Vietnam. From ancient Hanoi - the capital city of Vietnam - one the oldest cities in Southeast Asia to the magnificent terrace rice fields, series of hill tribe villages in Sapa, and the wonderful UNESCO World's Heritage - Ha Long Bay.
Visit the most major attractions of Hanoi – the capital city.
Explore the villages of various ethnic minority groups such as the Black Hmong, Giay, Red Dao, and so on.
Get on the rooftop of the Southeast Asia with cable car trip up to Fansipan Mount.
Immerse yourself in nature through fascinating activities including as trekking in Sapa, kayaking in Halong Bay.
FREE OF CHARGE 01 BUFFET LUNCH FOR ALL GUESTS.
Tour prices shown are 'per person', based on a traveling party of at least 4 adults, and sharing a room. If you intend to travel alone, the cost might be much higher.
The 'Single supplement' applies to single travelers who require their own room and needs to be added to the tour price.
Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suit your requirements, but may incur price changes
• 03 nights with breakfast at hotels (Based on a private double/twin sharing room)
• 01 night on private soft-sleeping-berth overnight train cabin Lao Cai - Hanoi
• Day-use hotel after overnight train Lao Cai - Hanoi
• FREE OF CHARGE 01 LUNCH FOR ALL GUESTS
• Meals mentioned in the itinerary
• Travel by private, air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced, safe driver
• Private local English speaking guide in each region
• Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the program
• Round-trip cable car on Fansipan Mount
• Kayaking/Bamboo rowed boat in Ha Long bay
• 01 bottle of mineral water/ pax/ day
• All taxes and service charge
• Tip for Tour guide and driver (recommended)
• Domestic air ticket and airport tax
• Bank fees for both sides
• Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia Visa fee
• International flights
• Peak season surcharge (During Christmas and New Year)
• Early Check-in (before 14.00) and late check-out (after 12.00)
• Other services which are not mentioned clearly in the “Including” item
• Personal expenses
1. All of our itineraries can be tailor-made to suit your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Please click on the “Tailor this trip" button and complete the requested information for us. Upon receipt, our travel consultant will customize the best value vacation for your kind consideration. Please note: Changes CAN be made to the itinerary after our initial quote, but may result in a price change also!
2. We are aware that a good tour must have good hotels. In Indochina in particular (Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos) hotel prices make up the major expense of your holiday. Therefore, we would like to clarify how we define these charges:
• Boutique & character hotels: from $50-$80 USD per room/ per night
• Comfort = 3 star hotels from US$ 40 - US$ 60 per room/ per night
• Superior = 4 star hotels from US$ 80 - US$ 110 per room/ per night
• Deluxe = 5 star hotels from US$120 - US$ 190++ per room/ per night
• High-end = Best of the best hotels fr om US$ 250++ per room/ per night
3. Child policy:
• Ages 0-2: free of charge for tour. Airfare depends on Airlines's policy at booking time
• Ages 2-5: 50% of adult price. Airfare depends on Airlines's policy at booking time
• Ages 6-10: 85% of adult price & airfare full charges
• 11 years and older = 100% (charged as an adult)
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
Most countries in South East Asia require you to obtain a visa. Please check carefully with your travel specialist regarding specific visa requirements for each country you plan to visit as the legislation does change frequently. Thailand offers a free visa on arrival to most nationalities. Other countries including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar offer a “visa-on-arrival” service which requires you to pay a fee at the airport, or you may prefer to obtain this in advance through the relevant embassy or a visa agent. For visa-on-arrival in Vietnam, you must submit some paperwork before you arrive.
This is an option to get your visa for Vietnam instead of getting visa at the Vietnam consulate in your country.
DestinationsHanoi - Halong - Danang - H...
Price from US$ 675 / person
Send us a quick inquiry so that we can offer you an itinerary
with price for your information. This short inquiry is FREE and
NOT a commitment for booking.