If you have a very short stop in North Vietnam, visit its most attractive nature world-heritage - Halong Bay, then stroll around to enjoy the rural landscape and ancient relics of Ninh Binh. This itinerary is perfect for things to do in Hanoi for 4 days.
1. All of our itineraries can be tailor-made to suit your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Please click on the “Tailor this trip" button and complete the requested information for us. Upon receipt, our travel consultant will customize the best value vacation for your kind consideration. Please note: Changes CAN be made to the itinerary after our initial quote, but may result in a price change also!
2. We are aware that a good tour must have good hotels. In Indochina in particular (Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos) hotel prices make up the major expense of your holiday. Therefore, we would like to clarify how we define these charges:
• Boutique & character hotels: from $50-$80 USD per room/ per night
• Comfort = 3 star hotels from US$ 40 - US$ 60 per room/ per night
• Superior = 4 star hotels from US$ 80 - US$ 110 per room/ per night
• Deluxe = 5 star hotels from US$120 - US$ 190++ per room/ per night
• High-end = Best of the best hotels from US$ 250++ per room/ per night
3. Children Policy:
• Ages 0-2: free of charge for tour. Airfares depend on Airlines's policy at booking time
• Ages 2-5: 50% of adult price. Airfares depend on Airlines's policy at booking time
• Ages 6-10: 85% of adult price & airfare full charges
• Ages from 11: 100% (charged as an adult).
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
Most countries in South East Asia require you to obtain a visa. Please check carefully with your travel specialist regarding specific visa requirements for each country you plan to visit as the legislation does change frequently. Thailand offers a free visa on arrival to most nationalities. Other countries including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar offer a “visa-on-arrival” service which requires you to pay a fee at the airport, or you may prefer to obtain this in advance through the relevant embassy or a visa agent. For visa-on-arrival in Vietnam, you must submit some paperwork before you arrive.
This is an option to get your visa for Vietnam instead of getting visa at the Vietnam consulate in your country.
Halong Bay, Ninh Binh, Hanoi & Saigon
Great service from Asianway travel team. They painstakingly worked to customize the packages and gave valuable inputs to make the trip a memorable one. One of the best tailored package by Ms Emma. She also gave helpful tips on shopping, local places to visit and to and drink. Always attentive to our needs and catered to our queries on the entire trip. Also gave safety tips for a incident free travel. Also the two guides in Hanoi (Mr Thanh & Mr Khwe) and Mr Win (Saigon) were very knowledgeable and always looking after our needs. They always went out of
Great Experience to Hanoi, Halong and Ninh Binh
Highly recommend the Hanoi Halong Bay and Ninh Binh to anyone who visits Vietnam if your time is limited. Our guide Mr. Cuong was very informative about the places we went to, which included Hanoi, Halong, Tam Coc and this input makes our Vietnam experience more meaningful and memorable. He was very accommodating and helpful to everyone. Thank you, Cuong The travel from Hanoi to Halong then Ninh Binh and back was also comfortable and was on time. It was a worthwhile trip. Big thanks.
Wonderful personalised tour to Ha Noi Ninh Binh, Halong Bay and Sapa
I couldn’t be more glad that I booked with Asianway. They were prompt in establishing contact through Whatsapp! Emma and Tracey were simply excellent and their interest in making the trip comfortable and pleasant was obvious. The attention to detail with meas and accomodation was commendable. I was touring with my elderly parents. They too felt that the tour was very well organised and the company had a genuine concern for our safety and well being. Tracey went out of her way to sort out a last minute glitch with my flights too, even though I hadn’t booked the flights
Send us a quick inquiry so that we can offer you an itinerary
with price for your information. This short inquiry is FREE and
NOT a commitment for booking.