Located in Northeast Vietnam, Ba Be Lake and Ban Gioc Waterfall are considered as hidden gems of nature. This tour will take you on a journey to admire the grandest and most spectacular artworks of mother Earth.
• 01 night at homestay on a mattress
• 01 night at Sunny Cao Bang hotel - Deluxe room or similar
• Private A/C transportation with an Experienced driver
• Private English-speaking guide
• All Entrance and Activities follow the program
• Meals as described in the program
• Bottled water on the vehicle
• Service charge
• Bank fees for both sides
• Visa to Vietnam
• Early check in and late check out at all hotels
• Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping)
• Tipping for guide, driver
• Drinks and other meals which are not indicated in the program
• Travel insurance. Please kindly note that the full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin should be purchased in advance on your own.
• Other services which are not mentioned clearly in the “Including” item
1. All of our itineraries can be tailor-made to suit your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Please click on the “Tailor this trip" button and complete the requested information for us. Upon receipt, our travel consultant will customize the best value vacation for your kind consideration. Please note: Changes CAN be made to the itinerary after our initial quote, but may result in a price change also!
2. We are aware that a good tour must have good hotels. In Indochina in particular (Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos) hotel prices make up the major expense of your holiday. Therefore, we would like to clarify how we define these charges:
• Boutique & character hotels: from $50-$80 USD per room/ per night
• Comfort = 3 star hotels from US$ 40 - US$ 60 per room/ per night
• Superior = 4 star hotels from US$ 80 - US$ 110 per room/ per night
• Deluxe = 5 star hotels from US$120 - US$ 190++ per room/ per night
• High-end = Best of the best hotels from US$ 250++ per room/ per night
3. Child policy:
• Ages 0-2: free of charge for tour. Airfares depend on Airlines's policy at booking time
• Ages 2-5: 50% of adult price. Airfares depend on Airlines's policy at booking time
• Ages 6-10: 85% of adult price & airfare fully charges
• 11 years and older: 100% (charged as an adult)
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
Most countries in South East Asia require you to obtain a visa. Please check carefully with your travel specialist regarding specific visa requirements for each country you plan to visit as the legislation does change frequently. Thailand offers a free visa on arrival to most nationalities. Other countries including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar offer a “visa-on-arrival” service which requires you to pay a fee at the airport, or you may prefer to obtain this in advance through the relevant embassy or a visa agent. For visa-on-arrival in Vietnam, you must submit some paperwork before you arrive.
This is an option to get your visa for Vietnam instead of getting visa at the Vietnam consulate in your country.
DestinationsHanoi - Halong Bay - Hue - ...
Tour styleClassic & Culture Tours...
Price from US$ 1,160 / person
Send us a quick inquiry so that we can offer you an itinerary
with price for your information. This short inquiry is FREE and
NOT a commitment for booking.