Le Cochinchine offers a unique and fulfilling way to explore endless waterway of Mekong River. All our cabins are equipped with clean private toilet, hot water and air-conditioner. Le Cochinchine boats also have spacious sun desks for guests to relax and savor panoramic views of Mekong Delta.
Breakfast on board. The morning bobbling commotion of Mekong river life comes to life for another lovely day our boat set sails to Can Tho through tributary and canals.
Transfer to Cai Rang floating market: one of the most bustling floating markets in Mekong Delta. We go for a walk along the canals and the palm-shaded creek to see local houses and green orchards, ship building yards, rural and water activities in full swing.
Boarding back at noon, with a welcome-back drink.
11h00 Disembark in Can Tho. The cruise concludes.
Boarding LE COCHINCHINE boat. Enjoy welcome drink
Transfer to a local boat for an extensive visit of Cai Be: the floating market, the mazes of waterway, local pop-rice and sweets production.
Visit of colonial buildings, old houses, delightful flower gardens and local coconut candy and rice paper manufacturers.
LeCochinchine continues its cruise to Cochien . Lunch served on board
Embark on a pleasant walk or cycle on the footpaths of the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards and the local people's activities. Visit a cottage industry , a local farm and sample seasonal fruits
Leisurely cruise on the Mekong River while taking in the beautiful scenery .
Enjoy an aperitif over the sunset.
Dinner and night on board.
- Tour prices shown are 'per person', based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults, and sharing a room. If you intend to travel alone, the cost might be much higher.
- For 3 Days/ 2 Nights Program on Le Cochinchine cruise
Price from: US$ 750 /Deluxe double occupancy
- 2 days cruise with stops and visits as stated with English /French-speaking escort.
- 1 nights accommodation on board.
- 1 lunch, 1 dinner & 1 breakfast
- Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the program.
- Biking, sampan boat ride,
- Services of crews during the cruise.
- Complimentary foot massage
- Government taxes & service charges
- Private car or Shuttle bus from/back Ho Chi Minh City
- Visa Services
- Spa & Massage Services
- Drinks on board
- The personal expenses
- Other services not included above
- Ho Chi Minh - Cai Be: depart at 7:30 - arrive at 11:30
- Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh : depart at 12:15 - arrive at 17:00
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all passengers
- Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Surcharge of 25% will be added for cruises on 24 & 31 December and Lunar New Year Eve.
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
Most countries in South East Asia require you to obtain a visa. Please check carefully with your travel specialist regarding specific visa requirements for each country you plan to visit as the legislation does change frequently. Thailand offers a free visa on arrival to most nationalities. Other countries including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar offer a “visa-on-arrival” service which requires you to pay a fee at the airport, or you may prefer to obtain this in advance through the relevant embassy or a visa agent. For visa-on-arrival in Vietnam, you must submit some paperwork before you arrive.
This is an option to get your visa for Vietnam instead of getting visa at the Vietnam consulate in your country.
DestinationsHalong Bay / Lan Ha Bay
Tour styleCruise holiday
Price from US$ 514 / person
Send us a quick inquiry so that we can offer you an itinerary
with price for your information. This short inquiry is FREE and
NOT a commitment for booking.