As the capital of Vietnam for over a thousand years, Hanoi is considered to be the cultural centre of Vietnam, with Chinese influence, and French architecture from its colonial past. The Hanoi Golf Vacation is a 4 day golf tour that will have you teeing it up at two of the best golf courses in Hanoi and also have time for an exciting sightseeing tour of Hanoi.
After breakfast, transfer to Chi Linh Golf club in Hai Duoinng for 01 round golf of 18 holes (Lunch is arranged by your own). Back to Hanoi. Check in hotel. Enjoy your free time for the rest of the day. Overnight in Hanoi.
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your departure flight. End tour.
- Tour prices shown are 'per person', based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults, and sharing a room. If you intend to travel alone, the cost might be much higher.
- The 'Single supplement' applies for single travelers who require their own room and needs to be added to the tour price.
- 3 night stay with daily breakfast at Superior (4 star) hotel in Hanoi
- All transfer for 4 days mentioned in the program
- 02 rounds golf (18 holes per round golf) on week days (green fees + caddie fees)
- 01 free cool bottle of water and handkerchief on bus per day
- Meals are not mentioned in the program
- Golf car during golf courses
- Surcharge for weekend at golf clubs : 20 USD/pax/golf course
- International flights
- Guide fee at 25 usd per day ( English or Chinese speaking guide)
- Tips to tour guide, driver and caddie (4 USD per pax per day)
- Personal fee outside the program
- Travel insurance
- Surcharge for holidays in Vietnam: 28 Apr 2015 (King Hung Anniversary), 30 Apr 2015 (Victory Day), 01 May 2014 (Labor Day), 2 Sept 2015 ( National Day) , 24 Dec 2015 (Christmas Day), 31 Dec 2015 (New Year Eve)
- Other services which are not mentioned above
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
Most countries in South East Asia require you to obtain a visa. Please check carefully with your travel specialist regarding specific visa requirements for each country you plan to visit as the legislation does change frequently. Thailand offers a free visa on arrival to most nationalities. Other countries including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar offer a “visa-on-arrival” service which requires you to pay a fee at the airport, or you may prefer to obtain this in advance through the relevant embassy or a visa agent. For visa-on-arrival in Vietnam, you must submit some paperwork before you arrive.
This is an option to get your visa for Vietnam instead of getting visa at the Vietnam consulate in your country.
Send us a quick inquiry so that we can offer you an itinerary
with price for your information. This short inquiry is FREE and
NOT a commitment for booking.