Meal Provided: Breakfast, Lunch
In the morning, we will board our private junk and begin the cruise in the bay.
Located in the Gulf of Tonkin, Halong Bay is one of the world’s outstanding natural wonders, resembling a geographic work of art with thousands of limestone islets soaring dramatically from the clear emerald waters. This densely concentrated zone of karts islands, world-famous for its spectacular scenery of grottoes and caves, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
On this tour, witness the tranquil beauty and breathtaking scenery from the decks of a traditional junk, complete with bat-winged sails. Gliding through the gin-clear waters of the bay, absorb one of the most magnificent natural splendors of the Far East. See tiny islands dotted with rock arches, sheer cliffs, innumerable white sand beaches and peaceful coves. Like sculpted cartoon characters,these limestone islands have fanciful names: Incense Burner, Stone Dog and Fighting Chickens (the symbol of Halong Bay). Stopping for the two of most beautiful caves named Thien Cung (Heaven Palace Grotto) and Dau Go (Wooden Stakes Cave). Climbing steep stairs to explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds. Continue to enjoy this relaxing cruise through the fairyland-like landscape.
Then we head back to Ha Long harbor and transfer to your hotel in Ha Long City.
Stay overnight in Ha Long
Back to top
Day 3: Ha Long - Golf Chi Linh – Hanoi
Meal Provided: Breakfast
After breakfast, transfer to Chi Linh Golf club in Hai Duong for 01 round of golf of 18 holes (Lunch is arranged by your own). Back to Hanoi. Check-in hotel. Enjoy your free time for the rest of the day.
Stay overnight in Hanoi
Back to top
Day 4: Hanoi Departure
Meal Provided: BreakfastAfter breakfast, transfer to the airport for your departure flight. End of tour.
Back to top
Tour prices shown are 'per person', based on a traveling party of at least 4 adults, and sharing a room. If you intend to travel alone, the cost might be much higher. The 'Single supplement' applies to single travelers who require their own room and needs to be added to the tour price. What's Included:
• 3 night stay with daily breakfast at Superior (4 star) hotel• Private Day Boat visiting Ha Long Bay• All transfers for 4 days mentioned in the program• 01 time playing 18 holes Package (Caddiee fee & Sharing Buggy 2 pax per cart)• Private English-speaking guide in each region• Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the program• 01 free cool bottle of water• All taxes and service charges
• Meals are not mentioned in the program• Golf car during golf courses• Surcharge for weekend at golf clubs : 20 USD/pax/golf course• International flights • Tips to tour guide, driver and caddie (4 USD per pax per day)• Personal fee outside the program • Travel insurance • Surcharge for holidays in Vietnam: 28 Apr 2015 (King Hung Anniversary), 30 Apr 2015 (Victory Day), 01 May 2014 (Labor Day), 2 Sept 2015 ( National Day) , 24 Dec 2015 (Christmas Day), 31 Dec 2015 (New Year Eve)• Other services which are not mentioned above
1. All of our itineraries can be tailor-made to suit your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Please click on the “Tailor this trip" button and complete the requested information for us. Upon receipt, our travel consultant will customize the best value vacation for your kind consideration. Please note: Changes CAN be made to the itinerary after our initial quote, but may result in a price change also!
2. We are aware that a good tour must have good hotels. In Indochina in particular (Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos) hotel prices make up the major expense of your holiday. Therefore, we would like to clarify how we define these charges:
• Boutique & character hotels: from $50-$80 USD per room/ per night
• Comfort = 3 star hotels from US$ 40 - US$ 60 per room/ per night
• Superior = 4 star hotels from US$ 80 - US$ 110 per room/ per night
• Deluxe = 5 star hotels from US$120 - US$ 190++ per room/ per night
• High-end = Best of the best hotels from US$ 250++ per room/ per night
3. Child policy:
• Ages 0-2: free of charge for tour. Airfares depend on Airlines's policy at booking time
• Ages 2-5: 50% of adult price. Airfares depend on Airlines's policy at booking time
• Ages 6-10: 85% of adult price & airfare fully charges
• 11 years and older: 100% (charged as an adult)
Back to top
Service Details During The Trip
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
- Private Local Tour Guide You will have legally licensed local tour guide in each destination, from welcome and farewell you at the airport. Your guide will guide, help, assist and taking care of you in order to make your tour worry-free. The good guide for you means we arrange the right guide. Asianwaytravel.com will arrange tour guide base on the feature of the itinerary and consists of the group, to maximize your experiences in traveling.
- Private Drivers & Vehicle Safety is first priority for transportation. A well maintained good condition car with legal business licensed and an experienced driver to make sure you are in safe hands. To maximize your comfort and joyful experience with driving service, cold drinking water, cold towel and soft drink are provided in the car.
- Local Flavor Meals Don’t worry about meals; we select both restaurants and menus for you. Asianwaytravel.com will select clean and good environment restaurants for our customer. Menu is also carefully selected by us to ensure you try different food every meal.
We will recommend and arrange local cuisine since it is part of the cultural experience while traveling. We also recommend dinners are free on your own so you can choose your favorite food by yourself under necessary assistance of your local guide.
- Well-Selected Hotels Comfort and good value is our priority for choosing hotels for our customers. Comfort of mattress and bedding, joyful decoration style, user friendly facilities, good service and good breakfast!
Most countries in South East Asia require you to obtain a visa. Please check carefully with your travel specialist regarding specific visa requirements for each country you plan to visit as the legislation does change frequently. Thailand offers a free visa on arrival to most nationalities. Other countries including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar offer a “visa-on-arrival” service which requires you to pay a fee at the airport, or you may prefer to obtain this in advance through the relevant embassy or a visa agent. For visa-on-arrival in Vietnam, you must submit some paperwork before you arrive.
This is an option to get your visa for Vietnam instead of getting visa at the Vietnam consulate in your country.
We will send the visa approval letter via email to you after 7 working days.
- Step 1: Provide us your application details
• Your full name (as exactly seen on your passport)
• Your gender
• Your date of birth
• Your nationality
• Your passport number
• Your passport expiration dates ( with at least 3 vacats pagess and valid for at least 6 months)
• Date of arrival ( dd/mm/yy)
• Date of exit (dd/mm/yy)
• Arrival airport
- Step 2: Process your visa information into a visa application
We will contact you for reviewing your visa information and then submit your application on your behalf to Vietnam Immigration department and follow other procedures pursuant to the regulations of Immigration department to get Visa approval letter granted by Immigration department.
After we obtain the visa approval letter from the Immigration department for you, we will forward you a scanned copy of it by email (Your visa information then have been recorded to the Visa system of the Vietnam Immigration department).
Step 3: Get your visa stamp on your arrival
Just print the approval letter out, prepare 2 passport sized photos and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($25 for single entry visa; $50 for 1 month multiple entry visa ). Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports.
Upon arrival at Vietnam’s airport, expect a simple form to fill in (or you can download here to fill beforehand), present the visa approval letter, passport, photos to the Immigration officer inside the counter and look for a place to hear your name be called to get the passport back and pay for the stamping fee. The actual process takes around 15 minutes without hassle or trouble.
For those who is applicable for E-visa, our travel experts will consult case by case.
Back to top