Danang Golf Vacation is the ideal golf package for golfers who are looking for a nice golf trip. You'll play golf at both of Danang's golf courses - The Montgomerie Links Course and Danang Golf Club. Beside relaxing at the most beautiful beach in the world, you have a chance to visit historic Hoi An ancient town.
- Tour prices shown are 'per person', based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults, and sharing a room.
- The 'Single supplement' applies for single travelers who require their own room and needs to be added to the tour price.
- 3 nights stay with daily breakfast at Superior (4 star) hotel in Danang
- All transfer for 4 days mentioned in the program
- 02 rounds golf (18 holes per round golf) on week days (green fees + caddie fees)
- 01 free cool bottle of water and handkerchief on bus per day
- Meals are not mentioned in the program
- Golf car during golf courses
- Surcharge for weekend at golf clubs : 20 USD/pax/golf course
- International flights
- Guide fee at 25 usd per day ( English or Chinese speaking guide)
- Tips to tour guide, driver and caddie (4 USD per pax per day)
- Personal fee outside the program
- Travel insurance
- Surcharge for holidays in Vietnam: 28 Apr 2015 (King Hung Anniversary), 30 Apr 2015 (Victory Day), 01 May 2015 (Labor Day), 2 Sept 2015 ( National Day) , 24 Dec 2015 (Christmas Day), 31 Dec 2015 (New Year Eve)
- Other services which are not mentioned above
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
Most countries in South East Asia require you to obtain a visa. Please check carefully with your travel specialist regarding specific visa requirements for each country you plan to visit as the legislation does change frequently. Thailand offers a free visa on arrival to most nationalities. Other countries including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar offer a “visa-on-arrival” service which requires you to pay a fee at the airport, or you may prefer to obtain this in advance through the relevant embassy or a visa agent. For visa-on-arrival in Vietnam, you must submit some paperwork before you arrive.
This is an option to get your visa for Vietnam instead of getting visa at the Vietnam consulate in your country.
Send us a quick inquiry so that we can offer you an itinerary
with price for your information. This short inquiry is FREE and
NOT a commitment for booking.