Vietnam is one of the most romantic destinations for couples or honeymooners with the beautiful landscapes, slow-paced resorts, fresh delicious food, great shopping malls and vibrant city life. In this tour you will explore elegant Hanoi, legendary Halong Bay, idyllic beaches and paradise island of Phu Quoc, thriving metropolis Saigon.
Boat disembarks around 11:00 am then transfer back Hanoi.
*Please note: Some extra night can be added to the program. If your time is flexible, we highly recommend it.
- Enjoy a free morning at hotel.
- Pick up and transfer to the airport for a flight to Saigon. Upon arrival, pick up and transfer to visit the Cu Chi Tunnels . The Cu Chi tunnel was built during the war time by the Vietnamese for fighting with enemies, but nowadays it has become an interesting and fun place for tourists.
- After that we driver back to Saigon to visit Reunification Palace formerly known as Independence Palace.
- Next stop is the City Hall, Ho Chi Minh Monument and Central Post Office which was constructed when Vietnam was part of French Indochina in the early 20th century. It has a neoclassical architectural style. It was designed and constructed by the famous architect Gustave Eiffel in harmony with the surrounding area. Today, the building is a tourist attraction.
- Right nearby, you can see Notre Dame Cathedral .
- Check in hotel. Stay overnight in Saigon.
- In the evening, enjoy a Goodbye dinner on the Saigon River Cruise which will give you the first impression of Saigon by enjoying the night scenery on the cruise boat.
Our Vietnam Honeymoon 7 Days prices shown are 'per person', based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults, and sharing a room.
Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suite your requirements, but may incur price changes
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
Most countries in South East Asia require you to obtain a visa. Please check carefully with your travel specialist regarding specific visa requirements for each country you plan to visit as the legislation does change frequently. Thailand offers a free visa on arrival to most nationalities. Other countries including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar offer a “visa-on-arrival” service which requires you to pay a fee at the airport, or you may prefer to obtain this in advance through the relevant embassy or a visa agent. For visa-on-arrival in Vietnam, you must submit some paperwork before you arrive.
This is an option to get your visa for Vietnam instead of getting visa at the Vietnam consulate in your country.
Send us a quick inquiry so that we can offer you an itinerary
with price for your information. This short inquiry is FREE and
NOT a commitment for booking.