Vietnam is one of the most romantic destinations for couples or honeymooners with the beautiful landscapes, slow-paced resorts, fresh delicious food, great shopping malls and vibrant city life. In this tour you will explore elegant Hanoi, legendary Halong Bay, idyllic beaches and paradise island of Phu Quoc, thriving metropolis Saigon.
Boat disembarks around 11:00 am then transfer back Hanoi.
*Please note: Some extra night can be added to the program. If your time is flexible, we highly recommend it.
- Enjoy a free morning at hotel.
- Pick up and transfer to the airport for a flight to Saigon. Upon arrival, pick up and transfer to visit the Cu Chi Tunnels . The Cu Chi tunnel was built during the war time by the Vietnamese for fighting with enemies, but nowadays it has become an interesting and fun place for tourists.
- After that we driver back to Saigon to visit Reunification Palace formerly known as Independence Palace.
- Next stop is the City Hall, Ho Chi Minh Monument and Central Post Office which was constructed when Vietnam was part of French Indochina in the early 20th century. It has a neoclassical architectural style. It was designed and constructed by the famous architect Gustave Eiffel in harmony with the surrounding area. Today, the building is a tourist attraction.
- Right nearby, you can see Notre Dame Cathedral .
- Check in hotel. Stay overnight in Saigon.
- In the evening, enjoy a Goodbye dinner on the Saigon River Cruise which will give you the first impression of Saigon by enjoying the night scenery on the cruise boat.
Our Vietnam Honeymoon 7 Days prices shown are 'per person', based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults, and sharing a room.
Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suite your requirements, but may incur price changes
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
Most countries in South East Asia require you to obtain a visa. Please check carefully with your travel specialist regarding specific visa requirements for each country you plan to visit as the legislation does change frequently. Thailand offers a free visa on arrival to most nationalities. Other countries including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar offer a “visa-on-arrival” service which requires you to pay a fee at the airport, or you may prefer to obtain this in advance through the relevant embassy or a visa agent. For visa-on-arrival in Vietnam, you must submit some paperwork before you arrive.
This is an option to get your visa for Vietnam instead of getting visa at the Vietnam consulate in your country.
Step 3: Send the visa approval letter via email to you after 2 working days
After we obtain the visa approval letter from the Immigration department for you, we will forward you a scanned copy of it by email (Your visa information then have been recorded to the Visa system of the Vietnam Immigration department).
Step 4: Get your visa stamp on your arrival
Just print the approval letter out, prepare 2 passport sized photos and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($45 for single entry visa; $65 for 1 month multiple entry visa and $95 for 3 multiple entry visa). Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports.
Upon arrival at Vietnam’s airport, expect a simple form to fill in (or you can download here to fill beforehand), present the visa approval letter, passport, photos to the Immigration officer inside the counter and look for a place to hear your name be called to get the passport back and pay for the stamping fee. The actual process takes around 15 minutes without hassle or trouble.
What are the differences between this process and getting visa at Vietnam embassies?
It is only applicable for those who travel to Vietnam by air. You only need fill out the visa application form online instead of visiting the Vietnam embassies or sending documents to Embassies over by post.The online visa application does not require sending your passport away.You get a visa approval letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department indicating that you are allowed to enter Vietnam and have your visa stamped upon arrival at one of Vietnam international airports.
Send us a quick inquiry so that we can offer you an itinerary
with price for your information. This short inquiry is FREE and
NOT a commitment for booking.