With great food, lush scenery and lots of warm, friendly locals, the whole family will fall in love with Indochina in just 2 weeks. This itinerary has been carefully created to suit our younger travelers, taking sightseeing at a fairly leisurely pace, including various activities...
Welcome to Vietnam! The land of unique culture and stunning natural view! Upon your arrival, your local tour guide will welcome you at the airport then escort you to hotel by private car. Check in hotel and relax to refresh from the long international fly. In the evening, enjoy a welcome dinner on the Saigon Bonsai River Cruise which will give you the first impression of Saigon by enjoying the night scenery on the cruise boat.
Travel to Vinh Long, a province located in the Mekong River Delta of southern Vietnam. Upon arrival, take a boat trip to explore the colorful Cai Be floating market, where you can observe all of busy trading activities of local traders with several kinds of agricultural product from one boat to another. You then continue the cruise to a local factory to visit and learn how pop rice, pop corn, rice paper and coconut candies are made. You also have an opportunity to taste these products served with hot green tea. Returning to the boat for an excursion to Dong Hoa Hiep Island and discover the beautiful and peaceful sceneries together with the typical life of the region along the Mekong River. After lunch in local restaurant, enjoy a stroll along the narrow canals before driving back Saigon.
Stay overnight in Saigon
Morning is free at your own for shopping until time transfer to airport to take a short flight to Nha Trang. On arrival, pick up and transfer to hotel and free for beach relaxation.
Stay overnight in Nha Trang.
Free at leisure to enjoy the beautiful beach, sunshine and fun activities on the beach or go to the Vinpearl Amusement Park in the Vinpearl Land – in Vietnam we call it “ Disneyland of the Pearl island”.
Enjoy relaxing time in the morning until pick up and transfer to airport for onward flight to Hanoi. On arrival, pick up and transfer to Halong city. Halong translates as ‘where the dragon descends into the sea’, and legend claims the islands of Halong Bay were created by a great dragon from the mountains. As it charged towards the coast, its flailing tail gouged out valleys and crevasses. When it finally plunged into the sea, the area filled with water, leaving only the pinnacles visible.
Stay overnight in Halong.
Stay overnight in Hanoi.
Back to Hanoi for stay overnight.
Overnight in Luang Prabang
Overnight in Luang Prabang
Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap.
Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap.
· Tour prices shown are 'per person', based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults, and sharing a room. If you intend to travel alone, the cost might be much higher.
· The 'Single supplement' applies for single travelers who require their own room and needs to be added to the tour price.
· Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suite your requirements, but may incur price changes
· 14 nights at hotel based on Twin/Double sharing room
· Breakfast at hotel
· Airfare 4 routes with local airlines (including 7kg hand luggage and 20 kg checked baggage)
* Ho Chi Minh City – Nha Trang
* Nha Trang – Hanoi
* Hanoi – Luang Prabang
* Luang Prabang – Siem Reap
· English speaking guide with legal license
· Private car during the trip with experienced driver
· Boat trip and kayaking in Halong Bay
· All Meals, Entrance fees and tour activities as dedicated in the program
· Service charges
· Bottled water & wet towel on van during trip
· Tip for Tour guide and driver (recommended)
· Bank fees for both sides
· Visa fee to Vietnam (US$25/person), Laos (US$30/person) and Cambodia (US$30/person)
· International airfare
· Peak season surcharge (During Christmas and New Year)
· Early Check-in (before 14.00) and late check-out (after 12.00)
· Personal expenses
1. All of our itineraries can be tailor-made to suit your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Please click on the “Tailor this trip" button and complete the requested information for us. Upon receipt, our travel consultant will customize the best value vacation for your kind consideration. Please note: Changes CAN be made to the itinerary after our initial quote, but may result in a price change also!
2. We are aware that a good tour must have good hotels. In Indochina in particular (Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos) hotel prices make up the major expense of your holiday. Therefore, we would like to clarify how we define these charges:
· Boutique & character hotels: from $50-$80 USD per room/ per night
· Comfort = 3 star hotels from US$ 40 - US$ 60 per room/ per night
· Superior = 4 star hotels from US$ 80 - US$ 110 per room/ per night
· Deluxe = 5 star hotels from US$120 - US$ 190++ per room/ per night
· High-end = Best of the best hotels fr om US$ 250++ per room/ per night
3. Child policy:
· Ages 0-2 years at 5 % of adult price
· Ages 2-5 years at 30% of adult price
· Ages 6-11 at 70% of adult price
· 12 years and older = 100% (charged as an adult)
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
Most countries in South East Asia require you to obtain a visa. Please check carefully with your travel specialist regarding specific visa requirements for each country you plan to visit as the legislation does change frequently. Thailand offers a free visa on arrival to most nationalities. Other countries including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar offer a “visa-on-arrival” service which requires you to pay a fee at the airport, or you may prefer to obtain this in advance through the relevant embassy or a visa agent. For visa-on-arrival in Vietnam, you must submit some paperwork before you arrive.
This is an option to get your visa for Vietnam instead of getting visa at the Vietnam consulate in your country.
Step 3: Send the visa approval letter via email to you after 2 working days
After we obtain the visa approval letter from the Immigration department for you, we will forward you a scanned copy of it by email (Your visa information then have been recorded to the Visa system of the Vietnam Immigration department).
Step 4: Get your visa stamp on your arrival
Just print the approval letter out, prepare 2 passport sized photos and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($45 for single entry visa; $65 for 1 month multiple entry visa and $95 for 3 multiple entry visa). Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports.
Upon arrival at Vietnam’s airport, expect a simple form to fill in (or you can download here to fill beforehand), present the visa approval letter, passport, photos to the Immigration officer inside the counter and look for a place to hear your name be called to get the passport back and pay for the stamping fee. The actual process takes around 15 minutes without hassle or trouble.
What are the differences between this process and getting visa at Vietnam embassies?
It is only applicable for those who travel to Vietnam by air. You only need fill out the visa application form online instead of visiting the Vietnam embassies or sending documents to Embassies over by post.The online visa application does not require sending your passport away.You get a visa approval letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department indicating that you are allowed to enter Vietnam and have your visa stamped upon arrival at one of Vietnam international airports.
Amazing 2-weeks to Indochina for first-time visitors
My family has just returned from a 2-week tour of Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia, planned by Asianway Travel. We checked around different agencies over a year before our trip and we decided to choose Asianway Travel as they were very responsive to our requests and the rate were quite reasonable. We wanted to tailor our own trip and Ms. Mai at Asianway Travel has responded promptly with her professional advice. Mai designed us a great itinerary that allowed us to see the best of Vietnam Laos Cambodia yet still gave us some relax time and made alternate arrangements based on
DestinationsHo Chi Minh City / Mekong D...
Tour styleClassic & Culture Tours
Price from US$ 2,379 / person
Send us a quick inquiry so that we can offer you an itinerary
with price for your information. This short inquiry is FREE and
NOT a commitment for booking.