Halong Bay is a must-see destination in Northern Vietnam but you don't have time to stay overnight on the bay, this within-day cruise trip is just perfect for you.
After about 3.5 hours, passing by the Red River Delta, you will arrive in Halong City. Get on your boat in Tuan Chau Island. Start your cruising trip into the Natural World Heritage.
Witness the tranquil beauty and breathtaking scenery from the decks of a traditional junk, complete with bat-winged sails.
Gliding through the gin-clear waters of the bay, absorb one of the most magnificent natural splendors of the Far East. See tiny islands dotted with rock arches, sheer cliffs, innumerable white sand beaches and peaceful coves.
Like sculpted cartoon characters, these limestone islands have fanciful names: Incense Burner, Stone Dog and
Fighting Chickens (the symbol of Halong Bay).
Climbing steep stairs to explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds. Continue to enjoy this relaxing cruise through the fairyland-like landscape when the sun going down.
Arrive back to the harbor at about 4.00pm for driving back to Hanoi.
Lunch is served on the boat while visiting the bay.
Stop en-route at a souvenir shop for short break.
You will finish your trip in Hanoi at about 7.30pm
· Tour prices shown are 'per person', based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults, and sharing a room. If you intend to travel alone, the cost might be much higher.
· The 'Single supplement' applies for single travelers who require their own room and needs to be added to the tour price.
· Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suite your requirements, but may incur price changes
· Travel by private, air-conditioned vehicle with an Experienced, safe driver
Sightseeing with local, English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary
· Private day cruise in Halong bay
· Lunch (special requested food is available with advance notice)
· Entrance fees according the above program
· Local bottled water while sightseeing and transfers
· VAT and all taxes and service charge
· Tip for Tour guide and driver (recommended)
· Bank fees for both sides
· Drink during Lunch
· Any accommodation
· Personal expenses
1. All of our itineraries can be tailor-made to suit your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Please click on the “Tailor this trip" button and complete the requested information for us. Upon receipt, our travel consultant will customize the best value vacation for your kind consideration. Please note: Changes CAN be made to the itinerary after our initial quote, but may result in a price change also!
2. We are aware that a good tour must have good hotels. In Indochina in particular (Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos) hotel prices make up the major expense of your holiday. Therefore, we would like to clarify how we define these charges:
· Boutique & character hotels: from $50-$80 USD per room/ per night
· Comfort = 3 star hotels from US$ 40 - US$ 60 per room/ per night
· Superior = 4 star hotels from US$ 80 - US$ 110 per room/ per night
· Deluxe = 5 star hotels from US$120 - US$ 190++ per room/ per night
· High-end = Best of the best hotels fr om US$ 250++ per room/ per night
3. Child policy:
· Ages 0-2 years at 5 % of adult price
· Ages 2-5 years at 30% of adult price
· Ages 6-11 at 70% of adult price
· 12 years and older = 100% (charged as an adult)
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
Most countries in South East Asia require you to obtain a visa. Please check carefully with your travel specialist regarding specific visa requirements for each country you plan to visit as the legislation does change frequently. Thailand offers a free visa on arrival to most nationalities. Other countries including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar offer a “visa-on-arrival” service which requires you to pay a fee at the airport, or you may prefer to obtain this in advance through the relevant embassy or a visa agent. For visa-on-arrival in Vietnam, you must submit some paperwork before you arrive.
This is an option to get your visa for Vietnam instead of getting visa at the Vietnam consulate in your country.
DestinationsHalong Bay / Lan Ha Bay
Tour styleCruise holiday
Price from US$ 514 / person
Send us a quick inquiry so that we can offer you an itinerary
with price for your information. This short inquiry is FREE and
NOT a commitment for booking.