Cruising through the limestone cliffs dipped in the green water of Halong Bay on a uniquely designed cruise ship. Visiting the idyllic floating fishing villages to know more about the life of local people
13:00 Lunch at Le Marin Restaurant
Lunch will be served in Le Marin Restaurant while Paradise Elegance cruises toward Halong Bay. You will pass the famous Fighting Cocks Islet, and Thien Cung, and Dau Go Caves.
Meal provided: Breakfast, Lunch
06:30 Tai Chi on L’Odyssée Sundeck
Watch the sunrise with a Tai Chi session on L’Odyssée Sundeck, followed by a light breakfast in Le Piano Bar.
07:30 Ti Top Island
You will visit the popular Ti Top Island, where you can go swimming or hike to the top for another stunning, panoramic view of the Bay.
08:30 Breakfast Buffet at Le Marin Restaurant
Back on board, a buffet breakfast will be served as we once again cruise past Thien Cung and Dau Go Caves and Fighting Cocks Islet before your bill settlement, check-out, and return to Tuan Chau Island.
10:30 Disembark at the Tuan Chau Marina
After disembarking from Paradise Elegance, a light lunch at the Paradise Suites Hotel is served for guests booked on the Paradise shuttle bus.
12:00 Return to Hanoi.
End of Tour.
Tour prices shown are 'per person', based on a traveling party of at least 2 adults, and sharing a room. If you intend to travel alone, the cost might be much higher. However, you also earn money by using the Share button above to invite your friends and family, traveler forum members to book this tour with you.
The 'Single supplement' applies to single travelers who require their own room and needs to be added to the tour price.
Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suit your requirements, but may incur price changes
• 01 night on a private double/twin sharing A/C cabin on a cruise
• Welcome drinks and all meals onboard (02 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast)
• Complimentary morning tea and coffee. 2 bottled water in each Cabin
• Entrance and sightseeing fees
• Local bamboo boat, squid fishing equipment or Kayaking
• English-speaking guide onboard
• Full life jackets and Onboard insurance.
• Tax and service charges
• Round-trip shared D-car Limousine transfers between Hanoi ~ Halong Bay (49 USD/person). Private car (upon request).
• Bank fees for both sides (Prefer cash on arrival)
• Single Supplement
• Visa to Vietnam
• Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping)
• Tipping for guide, driver
• Peak season surcharge.
• Drinks and other meals which are not indicated in the program
• Travel insurance
• Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, flood), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc…
• Other services which are not mentioned clearly in the “Including” item
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
Most countries in South East Asia require you to obtain a visa. Please check carefully with your travel specialist regarding specific visa requirements for each country you plan to visit as the legislation does change frequently. Thailand offers a free visa on arrival to most nationalities. Other countries including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar offer a “visa-on-arrival” service which requires you to pay a fee at the airport, or you may prefer to obtain this in advance through the relevant embassy or a visa agent. For visa-on-arrival in Vietnam, you must submit some paperwork before you arrive.
This is an option to get your visa for Vietnam instead of getting visa at the Vietnam consulate in your country.
What an awesome experience - extremely impressive
First of all, I want to thanks Mai Phi Mrs. (Senior sales representative), Asian way Travels, for arranging such a wonderful tour plan for us. We were planning for a Honey Trip and Mai was extremely helpful in suggesting Halong bay and guiding us through each and every detail. The Most remarkable thing about Asian Way Travel and especially Mai, in a couple of days Mai become simply our friend and philosopher for the whole tour. Regarding tour details, I bothered her just like anything, she was always there in her WhatsApp to reply without any delay. Her service is
DestinationsHalong Bay / Lan Ha Bay
Tour styleCruise holiday
Price from US$ 0 / person
Send us a quick inquiry so that we can offer you an itinerary
with price for your information. This short inquiry is FREE and
NOT a commitment for booking.