Cruise through the limestone cliffs dipped in the green water of Halong Bay on a uniquely designed cruise ship in this 2-day tour. Visit the idyllic Viet Hai fishing villages to know more about the life of local people and to have fun.
Meal Provided: Lunch, Dinner
08:30 – 09:00 La Regina Grand Cruise luxury limousine picks you up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to start your journey to La Regina Private Lounge.
11:45 Arrive at La Regina Private Lounge, enjoy your welcome drink, and express check-in before boarding with the assistance of your Cruise Manager.
12:30 Transfer by speedboat from Tuan Chau Marina to La Regina Grand Cruises. Once boarded, you’ll be welcome drinks will be served as the Cruise Manager briefs you on the cruise familiarization, activities, and onboard safety. The boat will then start cruising along Lan Ha Bay.
13:15 A delicious set lunch is served in Ha Long Restaurant while the cruise sails past Chan Voi (Elephant Feet) and Tra Bau Area.
16:00 Arrive at Viet Hai fishing village and start your activity
– Option 1: Enjoy kayaking, and swimming (Recommended for guests who do a 3-day 2-night itinerary).
– Option 2: Biking to Viet Hai village (Recommended for guests who do a 2-day 1-night itinerary).
– Option 3: Boarding tender for a ride around Viet Hai fishing village that can combine with swimming at a beach nearby.
17:30 – 18:30 Transfer back on board for refreshing then enjoy sunset cocktails and cooking demonstration on breezing sundeck
19:00 Enjoy a candlelight BBQ dinner on the sundeck (applied every day if the number of guests reaches 30pax and above). Squid fishing is available after dinner as an optional evening activity.
Stay overnight on the cruise
Meal Provided: Breakfast, Light Lunch
06:00 Wake up to the fresh breeze of the bay as you participate in a Tai Chi session on the cruise sundeck.
06:30 Light breakfast is served inside Ha Long Restaurant.
07:30 – 09:00 Passing Cua Van area then start your bamboo boat row to discover the Dark & Light cave
09:30 Return bus ride to Gia Luan Port to board La Regina Grand Cruise for a quick shower and rest followed by a buffet brunch at the Ha Long Restaurant.
12:00 Disembarkation of the cruise and transfer back to Tuan Chau Marina via speedboat
12:30 Arrive at Tuan Chau Marina and transfer back to Hanoi by the cruise’s sharing limousine.
End of tour.
* ** Note: Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions without prior notice
Tour prices shown are 'per person', based on a traveling party of at least 2 adults, and sharing a room. If you intend to travel alone, the cost might be much higher. However, you also earn money by using the Share button above to invite your friends and family, traveler forum's members to book this tour with you.
The 'Single supplement' applies to single travelers who require their own room and needs to be added to the tour price.
Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suit your requirements, but may incur price changes
• Welcome cocktail
• Ha Long Bay tour permit, entrance fees and sightseeing fees.
• Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned cabin
• Full board meals: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast,01 brunch
• Kayak service
• Water, tea and fresh fruit in the cabin.
• Taxes and service charges
• Insurance on-board
• Airfares, transportation to and from Ha Long Bay. (Surcharge shuttle bus Hanoi - Ha Long Bay 39 USD/roundtrip/person)
• Visa arrangements
• Beauty spa services
• Other beverages, tips, and personal expenses
• Surcharge on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12.
• All other services that are not clearly mentioned
• Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be canceled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should provide us with any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least 3 days prior to the departure date.
• Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by the port authority.
• Elderly people, people with physical health problem or kids who cannot use kayaking and need to use a bamboo boat are free of charge.
• 01 child under 5-year-old (sharing a bed with parents): Free of charge
• 01 child from 5 and under 11-year-old (sharing a bed with parents): 75% of the price per an adult
• The second children 02 children under 5 years old using an extra bed per cabin: 75% of price per an adult
• From 11-year-old: price as an adult
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
Most countries in South East Asia require you to obtain a visa. Please check carefully with your travel specialist regarding specific visa requirements for each country you plan to visit as the legislation does change frequently. Thailand offers a free visa on arrival to most nationalities. Other countries including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar offer a “visa-on-arrival” service which requires you to pay a fee at the airport, or you may prefer to obtain this in advance through the relevant embassy or a visa agent. For visa-on-arrival in Vietnam, you must submit some paperwork before you arrive.
This is an option to get your visa for Vietnam instead of getting visa at the Vietnam consulate in your country.
DestinationsHalong Bay / Lan Ha Bay
Tour styleCruise holiday
Price from US$ 0 / person
Send us a quick inquiry so that we can offer you an itinerary
with price for your information. This short inquiry is FREE and
NOT a commitment for booking.