Meal provided: Lunch, Dinner
11:30: Ready at Athena check-in lounge
12:00: Boarding time.
13:00: Check in your cabin.
13:15: The Cruise Manager will give a welcome speech with all the cruise information and Safety instructions.
13:30: Enjoy the Buffet Lunch with the best products of the Bay.
14:45: Visit the Vung Vieng Floating fishing village by kayak or bamboo boat
15:30-16:30: If you want to relax on the boat instead of participating in other activities feel free to use our sauna for no extra cost.
16:30: Relaxing time: the right moment for a massage or to take some pictures of the spectacular sunset in the bay.
17:00-18:30: Happy Hour: buy 01 get 01 drink
17:30: The Cooking Demonstration is waiting for you to discover the secrets of Vietnamese Cuisine
19:00: Dinner is ready in the restaurant. Fill your senses with a selection of Western fusion food and Vietnamese traditional dishes.
21:00: Enjoy the Squid Fishing activity. Free time on the boat. The bar is open late to serve you.
Stay overnight at Cong Do Area
Back to top
Day 2: Ha Long Bay - Hanoi
Meal provided: Breakfast, Lunch
06:30: Practice one of the oldest traditions of East Asia: Tai Chi – A beautiful and relaxing experience on the open deck. Tea and coffee are served.
07:00: Light breakfast is served.
07:30: Explore Thien Canh Son cave in Ha Long Bay. Witness its beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Note: there are about 200 steps to get up to the cave.
09:00: Check-out time.
Please put your luggage outside the cabin and the key at the reception desk. Our staff will transfer your luggage to our lounge for you. Bill settlement at the reception desk.
09:30: Brunch is served at the restaurant on the 2nd deck.
10:45: The boat arrives at the pier. In Vietnam, we never say “Goodbye” we always say “See you again”.
End of tour.
Notice: Wifi connection is available on board but has limited internet connectivity throughout the itinerary due to the sea and the karst limestones and mountains blocking the signal from the satellites. Please take this into your consideration.
Back to top
Tour prices shown are 'per person', based on a traveling party of at least 2 adults, and sharing a room. If you intend to travel alone, the cost might be much higher. However, you also earn money by using the Share button above to invite your friends and family, traveller forum's members to book this tour with you.
The 'Single supplement' applies for single travelers who require their own room and needs to be added to the tour price.
Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suite your requirements, but may incur price changes
- Welcome cocktail
- Ha Long Bay tour permit, entrance fees and sightseeing fees.
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned cabin
- Full board meals: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast,01 brunch
- Sauna facility from 15.30pm -16.30pm
- Kayak service
- Water, tea and fresh fruit in the cabin.
- Taxes and service charges
- Insurance on-board
- Airfares, transportation to and from Ha Long Bay. (Surcharge shuttle bus Hanoi - Ha Long Bay 39 USD/roundtrip/person)
- Visa arrangements
- Bamboo rowing boat (50,000vnd/ pax; upon your request)
- Beauty spa services
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- Surcharge on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12.
- All other services that not clearly mentioned
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be canceled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
- Meals onboard are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should provide us with any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least 3 days prior to the departure date.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiry date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by the port authority.
- Elderly people, people with physical health problem or kids who cannot use kayaking and need to use a bamboo boat are free of charge.
POLICY FOR SINGLE AND EXTRA BED:
- The third person using extra bed: price as one adult
POLICY FOR CHILDREN:
- 01 child under 5-year-old (sharing a bed with parents): Free of charge
- 01 child from 5 and under 11-year-old (sharing a bed with parents): 75% of the price per an adult
- The second children 02 children under 5 years old using an extra bed per cabin: 75% of price per an adult
- From 11-year-old: price as an adult
Back to top
Service Details During The Trip
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
- Private Local Tour Guide You will have legally licensed local tour guide in each destination, from welcome and farewell you at the airport. Your guide will guide, help, assist and taking care of you in order to make your tour worry-free. The good guide for you means we arrange the right guide. Asianwaytravel.com will arrange tour guide base on the feature of the itinerary and consists of the group, to maximize your experiences in traveling.
- Private Drivers & Vehicle Safety is first priority for transportation. A well maintained good condition car with legal business licensed and an experienced driver to make sure you are in safe hands. To maximize your comfort and joyful experience with driving service, cold drinking water, cold towel and soft drink are provided in the car.
- Local Flavor Meals Don’t worry about meals; we select both restaurants and menus for you. Asianwaytravel.com will select clean and good environment restaurants for our customer. Menu is also carefully selected by us to ensure you try different food every meal.
We will recommend and arrange local cuisine since it is part of the cultural experience while traveling. We also recommend dinners are free on your own so you can choose your favorite food by yourself under necessary assistance of your local guide.
- Well-Selected Hotels Comfort and good value is our priority for choosing hotels for our customers. Comfort of mattress and bedding, joyful decoration style, user friendly facilities, good service and good breakfast!
Most countries in South East Asia require you to obtain a visa. Please check carefully with your travel specialist regarding specific visa requirements for each country you plan to visit as the legislation does change frequently. Thailand offers a free visa on arrival to most nationalities. Other countries including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar offer a “visa-on-arrival” service which requires you to pay a fee at the airport, or you may prefer to obtain this in advance through the relevant embassy or a visa agent. For visa-on-arrival in Vietnam, you must submit some paperwork before you arrive.
This is an option to get your visa for Vietnam instead of getting visa at the Vietnam consulate in your country.
We will send the visa approval letter via email to you after 7 working days.
- Step 1: Provide us your application details
• Your full name (as exactly seen on your passport)
• Your gender
• Your date of birth
• Your nationality
• Your passport number
• Your passport expiration dates ( with at least 3 vacats pagess and valid for at least 6 months)
• Date of arrival ( dd/mm/yy)
• Date of exit (dd/mm/yy)
• Arrival airport
- Step 2: Process your visa information into a visa application
We will contact you for reviewing your visa information and then submit your application on your behalf to Vietnam Immigration department and follow other procedures pursuant to the regulations of Immigration department to get Visa approval letter granted by Immigration department.
After we obtain the visa approval letter from the Immigration department for you, we will forward you a scanned copy of it by email (Your visa information then have been recorded to the Visa system of the Vietnam Immigration department).
Step 3: Get your visa stamp on your arrival
Just print the approval letter out, prepare 2 passport sized photos and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($25 for single entry visa; $50 for 1 month multiple entry visa ). Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports.
Upon arrival at Vietnam’s airport, expect a simple form to fill in (or you can download here to fill beforehand), present the visa approval letter, passport, photos to the Immigration officer inside the counter and look for a place to hear your name be called to get the passport back and pay for the stamping fee. The actual process takes around 15 minutes without hassle or trouble.
For those who is applicable for E-visa, our travel experts will consult case by case.
Back to top