Leisure and Beach Break - 14 Days
Destination : Ho Chi Minh - Cu Chi - Mekong Delta - Phu Quoc island - Hanoi - Halong bay
Tour style : Classic tour
Price from : US$ 1350 per person
Overview : This is our most leisure tour ! Our 14 day itinerary provides a mix of cultural and natural experiences for an unforgettable trip ! Explore the main towns of Vietnam and discover the watery landscape of Halong bay and the tranquil Mekong delta. And totally relax at one of the most beautiful beach in the world - Phu Quoc island.
Welcome to Vietnam. Upon arrival at HCMC Airport, obtain your Vietnam visa ( with pre-approval letter) , and then clear Immigration and Customs. After collecting your baggage, exit the airport to meet outside a local Guide of Asianway travel . He/she will be holding a sign with your names on it. Please note that local guides are not allowed inside the airport.
From the airport, you will be privately transferred to your lovely hotel. Settle in and enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure. Evening enjoy a dinner on Saigon river cruise or local restaurant.
Accommodation: Stay 3 nights in HCMC
Optional excursion: Please contact us if you interest.
1. The Mist Show (modern dance and ballet) at Saigon Opera house (Price from US$ 20 to US$ 45/ per ticket)
2. A O show (bamboo dance, acrobatic & music) – at Saigon Opera (Price from US$ 20 to US$ 45/ per ticket)
3. Saigon’s nightlife & foodies tour by Scooters ( 2.5 hour )
4. Shrine bar: Cocktails & dining @ 64 Ton That Thiep str, Dist 1, HCMC
Afternoon tour of HCMC: we’ll discover Saigon's historic landmarks including the War Remnants Museum, established in September 1975 in Ho Chi Minh City, it contains countless artifacts, photographs and pictures documenting some of the less heroic activities carried out by the US army in Vietnam. Planes, tanks, bombs and helicopters are also on display. Next visit the FITO Museum, it is the first museum of Vietnamese medicine. On display are nearly 3,000 items dating back to the Stone Age. Exhibits include tools used to prepare medicine, knives, mortars and pestles, documents and objects from a traditional pharmacy. The museum regularly screens a documentary about the history of medicine. Continue visiting to the 1880's General Post Office and the late 19th century Notre Dame cathedral, located in a peaceful part of the city. Ending at Ben Thanh Market or House of Saigon for shopping and café.
In the afternoon you can disembark for a guided leisurely stroll through a village and the surrounding fruit orchards or rice fields. Meet the friendly locals and taste the local produce and fruits.
Get back on board and enjoy a drink at the bar or relax on deck as the sun sets over the magnificent water landscape of the Mekong river. The cruise boat will anchor for the night. The day ends with a delicious on-board dinner. You stay overnight on board your floating hotel in the Mekong Delta.
After breakfast, you will board a sampan boat to Cai Be or Cai Rang floating market, the region’s busiest and most lively markets. Marvel at the sheer abundance of exotic fruits, vegetables and skillfully handcrafted regional products. We will pull up to the boats for talking and bargaining with the merchants. We will also visit some of the local candy and cake making factories or boat through the green water landscape to see local houses, verdant orchards and ship-building yards.
On even dates, you will have lunch at the Mekong Rest Stop. On odd dates, lunch is served in Vinh Long City. Drive back & arrive HCMC around 16:00 pm.
Please note: The floating markets in the Mekong Delta are no tourist markets but wholesale markets where produce of the Mekong Delta like fruits and vegetables are traded. For this reason the number of boats on the market fluctuates depending on harvesting seasons and market demand. Furthermore, modern wholesale markets are becoming more popular in Vietnam. This can result in decreasing numbers of boats being present on the markets.
Welcome to Phu Quoc. Upon arrival at Phu Quoc Airport. After collecting your baggage, exit the airport to meet outside your driver. He will be holding a sign with your names on it. From the airport, you will be privately transferred to your lovely hotel . Settle in and enjoy the rest of day at your leisure.
Accommodation: Stay 3 nights in Phu Quoc
Welcome to Hanoi. Upon arrival at Hanoi Airport. After collecting your baggage, exit the airport to meet outside our guide. He/she will be holding a sign with your names on it. From the airport, you will be privately transferred to your lovely hotel .
Afternoon Hanoi tour, we drive through Colonial Hanoi, seeing the Opera House and other local sights. Go inside infamous Hoa Lo Prison (“Hanoi Hilton”), where Senator John McCain and Douglas “Pete” Wilson were once imprisoned, and continue to the Museum of Ethnology, where we'll learn about the fascinating cultural diversity of this ancient land. Enjoy an hour cyclo tour through the Hanoi’s Old Quarter, a network of narrow alleys and shop houses also known as “The 36 Streets.” This is a wonderful place to watch the local life, and peruse items from fabrics to crafts to exotic medicines. End of the day by watching a traditional Vietnamese water puppet & Cheo art performance, a uniquely North Vietnamese art form celebrating rural life and folklore for over 1,000 years, this evening.
Accommodation: Stay 3 nights in Hanoi
Please note: The city tour program is flexible. Your guide will be more than happy to adjust the tour itinerary to suit you. You can skip one site or add another if you so wish.
In the afternoon, cycle to explore Mai Chau beautiful ethnic villages including Na Thia, Nhot, Pom Coong, Lac and Chieng Chau villages. Be welcomed by the friendly local people, talk with them and discover their traditional culture. Total cycling time is around 2 – 3 hours on flat village paths. Take it all in: the spectacular scenery of Mai Chau and the relaxed rhythm of local life. For evening enjoyment, you may choose to take part in a traditional dance show with Ruou Can (a local wine), a cooking class, a weaving class or all.
Accommodation: Stay 1 night at Mai Chau Ecolodge.
Return to your junk boat to watch a cooking class or fruits & vegetable carving on sundeck – How to make spring rolls. Then enjoy Sunset Party together and Happy Hour (buys two drinks, gets one free from 18.00 to 19.00). It is time for chit chat and relaxing before enjoy your dinner and evening activities around the bar.
Please note: Program may differ slightly base on cruise ships. An extra night can be added to the program. If your time is flexible, we highly recommend it.
Accommodation: Stay 2 nights onboard, in a private cabin with en-suite bathroom.
Optional excursion: Please contact us if you interest.
1. Hanoi Foot on food tour (Late afternoon - 3hours )
3. Calligraphy class – Learning a historical art form ( 2 hours )
4. Cosmetic Handmade workshop ( 2 hours )
- Tour prices shown are 'per person', based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults, and sharing a room. If you intend to travel alone, the cost might be much higher. However, you also earn money by using the "Find travel mate" button above to invite your friends and family, traveller forum's members to book this tour with you.
- The 'Single supplement' applies for single travelers who require their own room and needs to be added to the tour price.
- Note: Amendments CAN be made to this tour to suite your requirements, but may incur price changes
• 10 nights base in double/twin sharing rooms at centrally located & well selected Comfort hotels (3 star-hotel).
[ Superior (4 star-hotel), Luxury (5- star hotel), High-end (best of the best hotel) properties are also available upon request]
• 2 nights on board cruise in Halong Bay
• 1 night on board cruise in Mekong delta
• Daily buffet or set breakfast at hotel and all hotels taxes and service charges.
• All domestic flights (baggage allowance of 20kg checked and 7kg carry on)
• Pick-ups and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as specified in the itinerary.
• Travel by air-conditioned vehicle with an experienced, safe driver.
• Sightseeing with local, English-speaking guides as indicated in the itinerary.
• Meals included as indicated as in program: B: breakfast, L: lunch & D: dinner.
• Boat cruise as specified in the programmed.
• Entrance fees according the above program
• Local bottled water while sightseeing and transfers
• VAT and all taxes and service charge.
• Complimentary Vietnam visa pre- approval letter
• International flight tickets and Visas stamp ( US$ 45 paid on arrival at airport if request visa on arrival)
• Any items of purely personal nature such as laundry and telephone calls
• Personal, travel and health insurance
• Early check in and late check out
• Single room supplement if request
• Drinks during meals
• Meals that are not specified
• Gratuities/tipping to tour guide, driver and hotel staff and restaurant’s staff
• Surcharge for peak season & compulsory dinner on X’mas and New Year’s Even
1. All of our itineraries can be tailor-made to suit your requirements, allowing us to create the perfect holiday just for you. Please click on the “Tailor this trip" button and complete the requested information for us. Upon receipt, our travel consultant will customize the best value vacation for your kind consideration. Please note: Changes CAN be made to the itinerary after our initial quote, but may result in a price change also!
2. We are aware that a good tour must have good hotels. In Indochina in particular (Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos) hotel prices make up the major expense of your holiday. Therefore, we would like to clarify how we define these charges:
• Boutique & character hotels : from $50-$80 USD per room/ per night3. Child policy:
• Comfort = 3 star hotels from US$ 40 - US$ 60 per room/ per night
• Superior = 4 star hotels from US$ 80 - US$ 110 per room/ per night
• Deluxe = 5 star hotels from US$120 - US$ 190++ per room/ per night
• High-end = Best of the best hotels from US$ 250++ per room/ per night.
• Ages 0-2 years at 5 % of adult price
• Ages 2-5 years at 30% of adult price
• Ages 6-11 at 70% of adult price
• 12 years and older = 100% (charged as an adult).
Service Details During The Trip
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
Private Local Tour Guide You will have legally licensed local tour guide in each destination, from welcome and farewell you at the airport. Your guide will guide, help, assist and taking care of you in order to make your tour worry-free. The good guide for you means we arrange the right guide. Asianwaytravel.com will arrange tour guide base on the feature of the itinerary and consists of the group, to maximize your experiences in traveling.
Private Drivers & Vehicle
Safety is first priority for transportation. A well maintained good condition car with legal business licensed and an experienced driver to make sure you are in safe hands. To maximize your comfort and joyful experience with driving service, cold drinking water, cold towel and soft drink are provided in the car.
Local Flavor Meals Don’t worry about meals; we select both restaurants and menus for you. Asianwaytravel.com will select clean and good environment restaurants for our customer. Menu is also carefully selected by us to ensure you try different food every meal.
We will recommend and arrange local cuisine since it is part of the cultural experience while traveling. We also recommend dinners are free on your own so you can choose your favorite food by yourself under necessary assistance of your local guide.
Comfort and good value is our priority for choosing hotels for our customers. Comfort of mattress and bedding, joyful decoration style, user friendly facilities, good service and good breakfast!
Most countries in South East Asia require you to obtain a visa. Please check carefully with your travel specialist regarding specific visa requirements for each country you plan to visit as the legislation does change frequently. Thailand offers a free visa on arrival to most nationalities. Other countries including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar offer a “visa-on-arrival” service which requires you to pay a fee at the airport, or you may prefer to obtain this in advance through the relevant embassy or a visa agent. For visa-on-arrival in Vietnam, you must submit some paperwork before you arrive.
This is an option to get your visa for Vietnam instead of getting visa at the Vietnam consulate in your country.
Step 1: Provide us your application details
- Your full name (as exactly seen on your passport)
- Your gender
- Your date of birth
- Your nationality
- Your passport number
- Your passport expiration dates ( valid for at least 6 months)
- Date of arrival ( dd/mm/yy)
- Date of exit (dd/mm/yy)
- Arrival airport
Step 2: Process your visa information into a visa application
We will contact you for reviewing your visa information and then submit your application on your behalf to Vietnam Immigration department and follow other procedures pursuant to the regulations of Immigration department to get Visa approval letter granted by Immigration department.
Step 3: Send the visa approval letter via email to you after 2 working days
After we obtain the visa approval letter from the Immigration department for you, we will forward you a scanned copy of it by email (Your visa information then have been recorded to the Visa system of the Vietnam Immigration department).
Step 4: Get your visa stamp on your arrival
Just print the approval letter out, prepare 2 passport sized photos and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($45 for single entry visa; $65 for 1 month multiple entry visa and $95 for 3 multiple entry visa). Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports.
Upon arrival at Vietnam’s airport, expect a simple form to fill in (or you can download here to fill beforehand), present the visa approval letter, passport, photos to the Immigration officer inside the counter and look for a place to hear your name be called to get the passport back and pay for the stamping fee. The actual process takes around 15 minutes without hassle or trouble.
What are the differences between this process and getting visa at Vietnam embassies?
It is only applicable for those who travel to Vietnam by air. You only need fill out the visa application form online instead of visiting the Vietnam embassies or sending documents to Embassies over by post.The online visa application does not require sending your passport away.You get a visa approval letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department indicating that you are allowed to enter Vietnam and have your visa stamped upon arrival at one of Vietnam international airports.