Indochina Family Tour 15 Days
Destination : Saigon – Cu Chi tunnel - Mekong delta – Nha Trang - Hanoi – Halong bay – Luang Prabang – Siem Reap or Vice Versa
Tour style : Family tour
Price from : US$ 1985 per person
Overview : With great food, lush scenery and lots of warm, friendly locals, the whole family will fall in love with Indochina. This itinerary has been carefully created to suit our younger travellers, taking sightseeing at a fairly leisurely pace, including various activities...
- Tour prices shown are 'per person', based on a travelling party of at least 2 adults and 1 child, and sharing a room.
- However, you also earn money by using the "Find travel mate" button above to invite your friend's family or traveller forum's members to book this tour with you.
- The 'Single supplement' applies for single travelers who require their own room and needs to be added to the tour price.
- 14 nights at centrally located & well selected Comfort hotels (3 star-hotel).
[ Superior (4 star-hotel), Luxury (5- star hotel), High-end (best of the best hotel) properties are also available upon request ]
- 14 breakfasts, 10 lunches & 1 dinner
- Entrance fee and sightseeing fee as listed in the itinerary
- Experienced English speaking tour guide (other languages upon request)
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Private baat trip in Mekong Delta, Halong bay, Luang Prabang & Tonle Sap Lake
- Visa pre-approval letter (complimentary)
- Drinking water & tissue and Asianway's gifts (complimentary)
- Local taxes & Service charge
- Flight tickets with airport tax ( see reference below)
- Visa stamp fee (required upon arrival)
- All drink and meals do not listed in itinerary.
- Peak season or Public holidays surcharge if any
- Insurance, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tipping for guide, driver and hotel bell boys, etc.
- Saigon - Nha Trang : 70 USD
- Nha Trang - Hanoi : 125 USD
- Hanoi - Luang Prabang : 175 USD
- Luang Prabang - Siem Reap: 210 USD
Service Details During The Trip
We’ll immerse you in the diverse cultures of Vietnam by showcasing the unique local flavors. And with the perfect balance of included sightseeing and free time, you can customize your dream vacation with the things you have always wanted to do.
Private Local Tour Guide You will have legally licensed local tour guide in each destination, from welcome and farewell you at the airport. Your guide will guide, help, assist and taking care of you in order to make your tour worry-free. The good guide for you means we arrange the right guide. Asianwaytravel.com will arrange tour guide base on the feature of the itinerary and consists of the group, to maximize your experiences in traveling.
Private Drivers & Vehicle
Safety is first priority for transportation. A well maintained good condition car with legal business licensed and an experienced driver to make sure you are in safe hands. To maximize your comfort and joyful experience with driving service, cold drinking water, cold towel and soft drink are provided in the car.
Local Flavor Meals Don’t worry about meals; we select both restaurants and menus for you. Asianwaytravel.com will select clean and good environment restaurants for our customer. Menu is also carefully selected by us to ensure you try different food every meal.
We will recommend and arrange local cuisine since it is part of the cultural experience while traveling. We also recommend dinners are free on your own so you can choose your favorite food by yourself under necessary assistance of your local guide.
Comfort and good value is our priority for choosing hotels for our customers. Comfort of mattress and bedding, joyful decoration style, user friendly facilities, good service and good breakfast!
Most countries in South East Asia require you to obtain a visa. Please check carefully with your travel specialist regarding specific visa requirements for each country you plan to visit as the legislation does change frequently. Thailand offers a free visa on arrival to most nationalities. Other countries including Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Myanmar offer a “visa-on-arrival” service which requires you to pay a fee at the airport, or you may prefer to obtain this in advance through the relevant embassy or a visa agent. For visa-on-arrival in Vietnam, you must submit some paperwork before you arrive.
This is an option to get your visa for Vietnam instead of getting visa at the Vietnam consulate in your country.
Step 1: Provide us your application details
- Your full name (as exactly seen on your passport)
- Your gender
- Your date of birth
- Your nationality
- Your passport number
- Your passport expiration dates ( valid for at least 6 months)
- Date of arrival ( dd/mm/yy)
- Date of exit (dd/mm/yy)
- Arrival airport
Step 2: Process your visa information into a visa application
We will contact you for reviewing your visa information and then submit your application on your behalf to Vietnam Immigration department and follow other procedures pursuant to the regulations of Immigration department to get Visa approval letter granted by Immigration department.
Step 3: Send the visa approval letter via email to you after 2 working days
After we obtain the visa approval letter from the Immigration department for you, we will forward you a scanned copy of it by email (Your visa information then have been recorded to the Visa system of the Vietnam Immigration department).
Step 4: Get your visa stamp on your arrival
Just print the approval letter out, prepare 2 passport sized photos and an amount of USD for stamping fee ($45 for single entry visa; $65 for 1 month multiple entry visa and $95 for 3 multiple entry visa). Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration officer at Vietnam arrival airports.
Upon arrival at Vietnam’s airport, expect a simple form to fill in (or you can download here to fill beforehand), present the visa approval letter, passport, photos to the Immigration officer inside the counter and look for a place to hear your name be called to get the passport back and pay for the stamping fee. The actual process takes around 15 minutes without hassle or trouble.
What are the differences between this process and getting visa at Vietnam embassies?
It is only applicable for those who travel to Vietnam by air. You only need fill out the visa application form online instead of visiting the Vietnam embassies or sending documents to Embassies over by post.The online visa application does not require sending your passport away.You get a visa approval letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department indicating that you are allowed to enter Vietnam and have your visa stamped upon arrival at one of Vietnam international airports.